Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade

She befriended Sio, got close to Wade. Now she befriended Aja and Wade got her knocked up - lawd a mercy!!!

I can only imagine the side eyes Phylicia Rashad would give Gabby at this whole story - lol

I was always impressed that Luda had only one child and it was with his ex-wife. I was like that man must practice safe sex bc even his longtime girlfriend has never had a baby for him. But then a random does? Idk he seems kinda responsible so that is surprising.

I kinda like Luda though:lol:
I follow his gf on IG [and I judge myself don't worry] and she was like "going on vacation, needed a break...and the comments were like "a break from what? what do you do? your whole life is a vacation." The shade was amazing lol

Homegirl ain't in school, she really appears to do nothing. She and Neka [Kevin Harts gf] seem to have nothing going for themselves. If they were smart, they would be getting some kind of degree, figuring out a side hustle that isn't reality tv or getting material items put in their names in case they ever break up.

She is 'allegedly' in law school. :lol: fora law school student, she takes plenty of breaks and vacations.

99% of guys I know who have gone on breaks hook up with other women. I know someone who hooked up with a girl during a 2 day fight with his fiance (well, now his wife).

personally I don't even think it has to do with breaks. I know I will get raked under the coals for saying this but in my experience, most men (if I say the % I think you're all just going to say I keep bad company) simply cheat. on break or together with a woman they are crazy about, they just do.

This is jmo but I don't think most men value relationships the way women do. A "break" in a man's mind is an opportunity to sleep around without having to feel "as" guilty about it. A man could love his gf/wife to death but still want to sleep with other women. Unfortunately the same applies for my own man. So, NO breaks for us either LOL

I agree. But what people tell their SO's and what people do when they're not around is a different thing. Cuz if every man upheld what he said when he was in love, they wouldn't be screwing around at the 1st opportunity.

I leave room for that 1% of guys that would actually not take advantage of the opportunities, but so far my own experience observing their behavior when they have a taste of freedom is grim. Lol.

yup and yup.

and like I said before, it's not even about having the taste of freedom of a break. I know married men left and right that cheat all the damn time.

what's that line Terrence Howard says in the first Best Man movie? Something like, "the only thing better than p**** is new p****."

I was always impressed that Luda had only one child and it was with his ex-wife. I was like that man must practice safe sex bc even his longtime girlfriend has never had a baby for him. But then a random does? Idk he seems kinda responsible so that is surprising.

I follow his gf on IG [and I judge myself don't worry] and she was like "going on vacation, needed a break...and the comments were like "a break from what? what do you do? your whole life is a vacation." The shade was amazing lol

Homegirl ain't in school, she really appears to do nothing. She and Neka [Kevin Harts gf] seem to have nothing going for themselves. If they were smart, they would be getting some kind of degree, figuring out a side hustle that isn't reality tv or getting material items put in their names in case they ever break up.

Lmao @ the break comments. Why did I think she she was in medical school?

I agree. It's always surprising to see somewhat ambitious men bag women who stop pretending to care about their career as soon as somebody pays their bills for them. Kim K is looking good in comparison lol.

Lord forgive me ( don't judge me please 😔😔 ) but I loves me some Dwayne Wade. He screams sex appeal to me. I have never ever liked him with Gabrielle. Never. Never never ever ever ever. I can't even lie or front , it would be hard for me to pass up the opportunity to get to know him in a personal way. He just does it for me. Who knows he may not even be a nice person. This Aja girl worked for him at one time or still does. She is his assistant or something. She has been around along time.
These basketball wives have been brainwashed to believe that as long as you don't bring it to me it's ok to cheat. Like you have to turn a blind eye to all the cheating.
I'm just wondering how all the sexing Majic Johnson was doing no one else has ever came forward about being HIV positive. He claimed to have gotten it from one girl groupie. I am sure he slept with way more people before he found out he was positive.
True story one of my gf in the industry told me about 3 years ago Magic tried to hit on her , she was like em dude don't you have HIV and a wife. She was appalled he came at her. I can imagine how many women he still cheats with.

Lord forgive me ( don't judge me please 😔😔 ) but I loves me some Dwayne Wade. He screams sex appeal to me. I have never ever liked him with Gabrielle. Never. Never never ever ever ever. I can't even lie or front , it would be hard for me to pass up the opportunity to get to know him in a personal way. He just does it for me. Who knows he may not even be a nice person. This Aja girl worked for him at one time or still does. She is his assistant or something. She has been around along time.
These basketball wives have been brainwashed to believe that as long as you don't bring it to me it's ok to cheat. Like you have to turn a blind eye to all the cheating.
I'm just wondering how all the sexing Majic Johnson was doing no one else has ever came forward about being HIV positive. He claimed to have gotten it from one girl groupie. I am sure he slept with way more people before he found out he was positive.
True story one of my gf in the industry told me about 3 years ago Magic tried to hit on her , she was like em dude don't you have HIV and a wife. She was appalled he came at her. I can imagine how many women he still cheats with.

"you can live through anything in Magic made it"/Kanye:lol:

Judging you....