FYI - chocolate leather carly is coming!

Ooh , I'm sure that will be so beautiful!!!! Maybe I should have gotten that instead of the signature? What do you Carly-owning ladies think? Is the leather Carly very heavy?
I find many bags heavy, but, please know that is just me, not the average person. I find you have to know just what you like and can deal with comfortably. I buy what I love, and sometimes I have to take it back for I go with my gut not my practicality. I just bought 2 signature Carly's...gold/khacki and chocolate..and I had to have one in camel leather. Darn PCE event. I have to hold them a bit until the straps soften. My SA told me to bend the straps back and forth to soften and mold the leather on your shoulder. I held the medium leather Carly in the store stuffed and I emptied it and put my wallet, keys, cell and makeup case in it...that was all. It was not especially heavy in the leather..for me.but I did not truthfully hold it for a long time. I would love the dark chocolate leather instead of the signature, but I did not know that was coming out so soon. Most girls do not find the Carly medium leather heavy like Vintage leather or Legacy with heavy hardware. I Hope that helps a bit...FYI...DH handed me an article to read the other day by an Orthopedic Doctor for DH is a dentist that can no longer practice for he is allergic to latex and acrylic..so he does some other type of medical job...but...he still thinks he knows everything I do that is wrong medically LOL. The article did say that women in general were just ruining their necks and shoulders from taking a 2 to 3 lb. bag and making it 5 or 6 pounds with very heavy cotents. He suggested switching shoulders frequently and then just carrying alternately the bag on their arm or in their hand for he was seeing a lot of neck and back injuries from the weight lately. It sounded like very good advice. Everyone is individual, like I do not like carrying habd satchels at all, I find that super heavy. You have to know what you can do or like and you will...Best of luck with your new lovely Carly...:tup:

Tracy:

This is the item number for the medium Carly which you purchased. Do you hav the number for the Large? If not I will check with Coach on Monday. I have been waiting for an all leather Chocolate Carly since the beginning of 2007. I knew it was coming out but just that it was in August. Great news! Thanks for sharing. I have a chocolate Brown Ali which I purchased for the PCE which has a regular price of $498 which I am exchanging for the Carly.

Liz
Is that a definite number for the medium Carly and the larger one for you? I know Tracy has the Carly in chocolate signature as of now too. I have a camel on the way in leather that I will not wear if I can trade it for a brown in August. I do still think you would have to add to the cost if you got a PCE discount on the leather this week. That seems to be fair to the store. Let me know...thanks!!!.