Funny story....

itsgood2beme

and u too!!!
Oct 7, 2006
Well, as you know my BH arrived yesterday. Well, I took my BH to the Grocery store this evening and I was walking thru the aisles and I saw this girl with the LV petite bucket -FAKE, man I should of taken photos of this thing - the purse was in such horrid conditions - it was awful, the vinyl faux-leather straps were shall I say shaffing? So many cracks in the vinyl, this thing was so worn....And here I was posting questions about the patina and wondering if b/c the leather is so light would people think my BH was fake....man, walking down the asile past that purse ~ man, I know that imposter was just calling to be put to rest! HA!HA! Sad thing was the faux-leather had NO patina so it was light and shaffing! UGH!!!! Man, if I only had a camera! HA!HA! I should start doing tht taking photos of imposters, HEE! HEE!:roflmfao:

I always wonder if maybe... just maybe... they don't know what they carry is a fake. Just be glad that you CAN own the real thing... I wouldn't take pictures either.

^^that's funny..

i just casually mention to my DH or mother that another persons bag is fake and just let them be..when I had a fake (dont kill me! I didnt know they were bad 2 years ago..) i wouldnt have appreciated having someone take a pic of me just to make fun of me or my bag..like someone said, just having someone know your bag is fake is bad enough.. :smile:

^^that's funny..

i just casually mention to my DH or mother that another persons bag is fake and just let them be..when I had a fake (dont kill me! I didnt know they were bad 2 years ago..) i wouldnt have appreciated having someone take a pic of me just to make fun of me or my bag..like someone said, just having someone know your bag is fake is bad enough.. :smile:
Oh no, I know what you're saying. He just takes pics cause they're just bags. Any bag. Weird bags, designer bags, old bags, quirky bags.....he's gonna get whacked by one someday and will probably stop then. :yes: