Fuchsia Heaven

kimmy said:
The seller was so rude , i have left negative and have filed with paypal to see if I can get some compensation -- yes the crease is very noticable ... I have to try and stuff it to get its shape back ... I wonder if I will get anything back from paypal .. i have never filed a claim with them , if i had already recieved an item .. only if it was never recieved. has anyone ever got money back from damaged goods. and what is the process. do I need to send pictures etc.

Hey Kimmy, I have no idea how the process is but hopefully someone will be able to help you :sad: I really hope paypal does something!

hey if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay for it?? im dying to buy.. i want the 02 collection and the latest rasberry doesnt anyone know the color difference or does anyone have one>? is it more red or pink

reade8.jpg

here is a pic of the color differences! The Framboise is more elegant, while the fuschia *pops* more!

So girls,

I woke up this morning and the seller obviously had a change of heart after seeing my paypal complaint - she offed me £40 UK pounds back in compensation (about $70) .. which was more than the £6.50 shipping handelling I was after .. YAY .. So I actaully got the bag for £180 UK pounds shipped which is like $315 .. and hopefully I can sort the bag out with stuffing it - as it is otherwise in immaculate condition no stains etc:smile: .. anyways just to update :smile:

I LOVE THE FUSCIA!! initally i was going to buy the framboise but now i want the fusciha.. again. pls anyone out there who wants to sell let me know. i have the baby green if u want to do a trade..

kimmy said:
So girls,

I woke up this morning and the seller obviously had a change of heart after seeing my paypal complaint - she offed me £40 UK pounds back in compensation (about $70) .. which was more than the £6.50 shipping handelling I was after .. YAY .. So I actaully got the bag for £180 UK pounds shipped which is like $315 .. and hopefully I can sort the bag out with stuffing it - as it is otherwise in immaculate condition no stains etc:smile: .. anyways just to update :smile:

Great! Glad things worked out for you :biggrin: