From Bad to Good

daisygrl

O.G.
May 4, 2013
About two weeks ago I ranted here about my unpleasant experience with a New York Hudson Yards service when I purchased (and subsequently cancelled the purchase due to this bad experience) a mini Frivole necklace. I decided to put the necklace on hold and went to hunt for mini Frivole earrings. So I gave it a week break. Then I found myself at a different VCA location in NY where they had only pair. I was not only happy with earrings but also pleased with the professional service provided.

And, after a thorough consideration, I decided to purchase a small Frivole necklace instead of a mini. Needless to say, I am glad that purchase did not work out.

So here they are: (diamonds appear to be of a superb cut as well based on Aset). (For those curious about packaging options, I was offered to choose between a pouch and a box but chose a pouch).

Attachments

• IMG_9461.JPG
    IMG_9461.JPG
    234.9 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
About two weeks ago I ranted here about my unpleasant experience with a New York Hudson Yards service when I purchased (and subsequently cancelled the purchase due to this bad experience) a mini Frivole necklace. I decided to put the necklace on hold and went to hunt for mini Frivole earrings. So I gave it a week break. Then I found myself at a different VCA location in NY where they had only pair. I was not only happy with earrings but also pleased with the professional service provided.

And, after a thorough consideration, I decided to purchase a small Frivole necklace instead of a mini. Needless to say, I am glad that purchase did not work out.

So here they are: (diamonds appear to be of a superb cut as well based on Aset). (For those curious about packaging options, I was offered to choose between a pouch and a box but chose a pouch).
Congratulations!! I think you will be very pleased and will get lots of use out of these earrings.

• Love
Reactions: daisygrl

These are sooooo pretty, :congrats: