For those of us who ordered Amore from Pulse

Do you mean for the Amore print? Well apparently they are making Mamma Mias in that print so your order should go through.:shrugs:
I think that Casey was saying that she wouldnt be getting them in. She has to order what she wants from Lesportsac and if she says she's not getting them then I'm thinking she still won't but you never know.

I had to pay for shipping on my Zucca from pulse and they told me priority would be $10 :nuts: So I chose parcel post...so I shouldn't see my bag until about June! :wtf:

I had to pay for shipping on my Zucca from pulse and they told me priority would be $10 :nuts: So I chose parcel post...so I shouldn't see my bag until about June! :wtf:

Wonder why they said priority shipping would be $10. When I ordered my cucciolo (bigger than a zucca) they accidentally charged me shipping and it was only $6. Which they refunded when I called and pointed out it was supposed to be free. Great Service once again!

Really though I dont' mind paying reasonable shipping. Given how high sales tax is most places, paying $6 or even $10 shipping on a $200 bag is cheaper than the sales tax if you buy local. And you're not spending gas to get there. I figure every time I drive to Denver to check out the tokis at Macy's it costs me almost $20 in gas!

Wonder why they said priority shipping would be $10. When I ordered my cucciolo (bigger than a zucca) they accidentally charged me shipping and it was only $6. Which they refunded when I called and pointed out it was supposed to be free. Great Service once again!

Really though I dont' mind paying reasonable shipping. Given how high sales tax is most places, paying $6 or even $10 shipping on a $200 bag is cheaper than the sales tax if you buy local. And you're not spending gas to get there. I figure every time I drive to Denver to check out the tokis at Macy's it costs me almost $20 in gas!

Yep. GOod point. Sometimes it is a little cheaper to pay the shipping than the taxes or gas. For me, I'd rather pay 15 dollars for shipping than drive 8 hours to the nearest nordstroms.

absolutely true!

Have you gotten your Foresta ciao caio yet? Do you love it??
I had to pick it up today at the P.O. because it demanded a signature! When I opened it up I thought it was VERY pretty....but it was missing the carabiner inside! The listing said it included it...I emailed her and she said its sold "as is" and that she doesn't have the biners and she'll refund my $$ & shipping if I don't want it. (I didnt' like the tone of her email) Look under my new thread and tell me what you think I should do?

I talked to Casey two days ago while ordering my Zucca L'amore and she said that as far as she knows they are still supposed to get their delivery in the second week of april and will be shipping out as soon as they get them.

I got the free shipping too.. I was surprised that they were extending that to Hawaii, most places don't.

I'd really consider preordering from Pulse but I don't want to wait forever. At one point someone said that they were only taking orders for bags they knew they were getting (3 of each style I think?) and that there were some you could no longer preorder. When I talked to them 2 days ago they said they were taking unlimited preorders for all the styles they knew that they were getting.... that worries me... that I'd be waiting a month for a second shipment or something.

Yeah, thats possible. You could end up waiting a month...did you ask her how long you think you'd have to wait for a preorder of the style you want at this point? As much as I want it now, it gives me a little more time to give my cc a breather!

She said she could not give me any time frame. I think maybe they are freaking out a little cause they have to know that a lot of other places have it in already and they don't. I bet they are getting constant phone calls....

Well I asked about getting a Zucca the other day because I changed my mind, and she told me that they didn't have any more :'( So she said she can put me on a wait list...but nothing about unlimited preorders. Meanwhile I am sad...I really wanted an Amore Zucca and I missed the chance because I THOUGHT I wanted a Gioco T_T; If anybody changes their mind about their Amore Zucca PM me x_X;