For Phoebe's Fan Club!

Our ledge is between the kitchen and living room and it's Phoebe's property. She does not take too well to the other cats getting up there, even if she's somewhere else. She even gets fed up there, she's much too good to eat with the other cats. Well, I did say I indulge her.
I keep the ledge clear because Phoebe will knock stuff off of it.
Kate

In your first post, the one with Phoebe on the ledge? It's soo cute!

In our house, we have a ledge like that by our back door (which we use to come in and out of the house.) My cat, Louis, uses it as his perch, and concentrates on knocking everything off that's up there when he's up there.

I've watched him concentrate as he was trying to knock my car keys off the ledge. (I used to leave them there so I don't have to search for them on my way out somewhere.)

Christmas Dinner Kitties.jpg

Christmas Is So Over.jpg

Phoebe (the black ball of fur) and Beaver after Christmas dinner. Well, what you do after a yummy meal of turkey and mashed potatoes? Yes the cats like mashed potatoes...or maybe it's the butter and cream in them. Could be the gravy.
Beaver did get up enough energy to give me an annoyed look, but not enough to leave.
Merry Christmas, everyone!

Cute photos, thanks. I must confess I've never had turkey before.

Oh, my! It's quite yummy...some people get tired of it after the holidays, but I never do. I also buy it when it is on sale because 10 to 15 pounds of bird is expensive otherwise.
Turkey is mostly an American thing. But, I've had goose and duck and like those, too.

Haha! Your cats have the life, don't they? Well, they say turkey has something in it that makes us tired. That's why people fall asleep after Thanksgiving dinner, just like Beaver and Phoebe. Thanks for the pics--they brighten my day.

Haha! Your cats have the life, don't they? Well, they say turkey has something in it that makes us tired. That's why people fall asleep after Thanksgiving dinner, just like Beaver and Phoebe. Thanks for the pics--they brighten my day.

Yes, they do and I'm so jealous! If there is reincarnation, I want to come back as a well cared for cat.
I'm glad the pictures brighten your day. The comfort the "family" gives me, especially on the bad pain days, is more than worth their luxurious lifestyle.

Phoebe is a little cranky today, but she graciously agreed to "help" me with writing my newsletter and participate in a quick photo shoot.
Here she is on my desk, sitting next to the keyboard.
Desktop Kitty.jpg

Phoebe Looking Away.jpg

Photo Shoot Is Over.jpg
Phoebe jumped off the desk after the last picture, but no longer than five minutes later she was back on the desk in her usual spot.

Thanks, everyone!
I'm glad you like the pics of Phoebe and the rest. It's wet and cold today, so everyone is inside...yes, even the bunnies. But, as soon as I approach with the camera, they run right back outside. I'll keep trying.