Five years of wear - Victorine Wallet

Pagan

Sep 6, 2017
Sharing what five years of daily use looks like. I bought my Victorine in May 2018 to use as a compact wallet and liked it so much I never moved out of it (other than for travel or to use card cases in small bags for evenings out).

The glazing is worn on one side and the button needs replacing, but when I went in to have it repaired I decide to replace it instead. I was quoted $240 re reglazing (Canadian) and $140 to replace the button. Not worth it.

Upgraded to black empreinte. Hope I get as much use out of this one as my original.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sharing what five years of daily use looks like. I bought my Victorine in May 2018 to use as a compact wallet and liked it so much I never moved out of it (other than for travel or to use card cases in small bags for evenings out).

The glazing is worn on one side and the button needs replacing, but when I went in to have it repaired I decide to replace it instead. I was quoted $240 re reglazing (Canadian) and $140 to replace the button. Not worth it.

Upgraded to black empreinte. Hope I get as much use out of this one as my original.

View attachment 5823707

View attachment 5823708

View attachment 5823709

View attachment 5823713
The Victorine is my absolute favorite wallet. Mine is about as old as yours, I just had the glazing redone $200

Reactions: Pagan