First time at the outlet, and other new purchases!!!

Beanphd

O.G.
Dec 11, 2006
Last night was the first time I have been able to go to an outlet, I live about 3 hours away, so it is hard to get to. Here is a photo of my little spree, I had to be conservative, as I have been spending alot lately.

Last week I got these 2, a Leather Carly from Younkers! and a Hampton's carryall from Macy's!

Here are some recent EBay purchases, I have 2 pairs of shoes and a huge tote bag coming yet!

Great finds!!! Is that cleaner and moisturazer i spy? If you don't mind me asking, how much do they run at the outlet? Also, how much were the scarves? They're all gorgeous!!!! Sorry to be asking so much, my closest outlet is also a 3 hour drive and i'm planing a trip sometime this summer so i want to get an idea of the prices.

I love your leather bags!! You've got a beautiful collection!! thanks so much for sharing!

Oh, when we were in the outlet, my sister mentioned that my Chihuahua was in the car, they told me to go get him, as the Coach Outlet is a "Pet Friendly" store!! That was fun!

My tote was $104.99, the ponytail scarves were $29, the heart scarf was $23.99, cleaners were all $10 (I think that is reg price), dog collars were $29, unbrella $39, and sig phone lanyard $16. I also got my sister a leather wristlet/pouch for $39.99.

I am trying to buy a PCE coupon on EBay right now, so I can got back down to Milwaukee, (3 hours away) to get a new Sig Carly!

Great haul!!!! I love the outlet near me. It is a three hour drive too but worth it when I go, I always try to save up a good amount so that I can have fun there. Love the scarfs. I am hoping my outlet has a few when I go in August.

Congratulations on a wonderful first outlet trip. :smile: Be careful, they are super addicting and if you don't get to go as often as you want, you'll start going through withdrawls. *LOL* I know, I'm speaking from personal experience.