First LV from the boutique! (plus LV family pic)

canadianstudies

1 <3 Lyndee!
O.G.
Oct 19, 2007
I was in Toronto this weekend and was finally able to go to the LV boutique and pick something up! I was torn between the Papillon 26 and the Damier Speedy 25, but eventually decided that the speedy was more practical given the current weather (if I'm very, very, VERY good with money over the next couple months, I might get the Papillon when tpf Toronto meet happens in April or May!)

I love the size of the 25- it's absolutely perfect for me on days when I want to carry a bit extra... The 30 honestly seemed huge to me, even though it's only 5 cm bigger. Even though I'm taller (5'8), it kind of looked like luggage on me. I guess it depends on how one carries oneself- I'm kind of, well, prissy/girly, I guess, so I need a daintier bag!

This was my first time being in Toronto since I became really interested in handbags, and I was amazed at how many designer bags there were! You might ---maybe--- see one Coach a day in Ottawa. There were tons of Coaches and Guccis, and I probably saw about 15 LVs! (including a Speedy Azur in Coach on Saturday, a mono Speedy in Cole Haan on Sunday, a Trevi in the subway on Monday, and a Sac Plat at the Spice Girls concert!)

Attachments

• DSC01034 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01034 (Medium).JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 92
And now for a family pic:

1)Damier Speedy 25
2) Mono Mini HL
3) Monogram Mini Lin Cerises Rond
4) Petit Epi Noé in Toledo BLue
5) Monogram Mini Papillon in Black Satin

Attachments

• DSC01037 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01037 (Medium).JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 136
And finally... mini HL in my Speedy (just because I can, I guess, lol). I would guess 3 mini HLs *could* fit in a speedy. Even though I've heard of people using their HLs as a kind of pochette, I don't think I would- it would way to easy for the vachette to get damaged, and I see the HL as a bag in its own right.

(I should mention, because I don't think I did, that the rest of my purchases have been carefully research ebay finds)

Attachments

• DSC01038 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01038 (Medium).JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 64