First LV for 2007! They have arrived!!! Pics of BV and P Melville!!! ;)

coreenmd

cruisin’ thru life :)
O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
Hi everyone!

A couple of weeks back I was posting about getting either a mono batignolles vertical or a pochette bosphore or damier pochette melville and everyone was being so supportive of any choice! Anyway, most of you already know (i think) that I decided to get both the BV and damier p. melville. hehe! It took some time for them to get from elux to my mom in NY to here in manila but they finally have arrived just in time for the new year!!! Talk about welcoming 2007 with new LV's!:yahoo:

They are both perfect and my mom was so sweet to send me them to me with some chocolates and a pair of cute shoes she got on sale. ;) To be honest, I was initially feeling guilty for getting the damier pochette melville at the same time as the BV but upon receiving it now, I am just sooooo happy for buying this bag. It looks so chic and urban but yet also masculine enough for bf to borrow. Here are some pics of them babies.

fresh from the box:
package.jpg

BV box and still clothed:
batignolleinbox.jpg

BVclothed.jpg

pochette melville still in his blankie:
pochettemelvillestillclothed.jpg

Hope everyone is enjoying the start of 2007!!!!!!! happy new year!!!!:party: will follow this up with modelling pics in a bit.:yes:

thank you everyone! ;)

Here's my modelling pic of the BV which is fully stuffed with acid free paper. Please excuse the plastic covered handles... haven't removed them yet. hehe!

mewithBV.jpg

and here's an old pic of me trying on an empty one at the store. The one at the store inspired me to buy the panda cles. hehe.

200withbatignolles.jpg