First Jolie-Pitt Family Candid!! (justjared.com)

bag.lover

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
pasted from justjared.com

baby-shiloh-candids-13.jpg

-----
First Jolie-Pitt Family Candid Picture!!!!!! | Just Jared
First Jolie-Pitt Family Candid!!

The very first Jolie-Pitt Family Photo on the cover of Gala Magazine — Brad Pitt, 42, Angelina Jolie, 31, Maddox Jolie-Pitt, 5, Zahara Jolie-Pitt, 1, and Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, 4 months. If anyone has a bigger scan, definitely send it on in. (:

From what I can translate of the Gala article, a family friend said that “Brad worries a lot about the children.. it’s extremely important to him that he be home to put the kids to bed.” Even if it interrupts work, “the children take first priority.” And a little of what Brad says: “I have two adopted children, but all three are like my own flesh and blood. I cannot imagine a life without them.”

Also included in this entry are pictures of Angelina Jolie (with a diet Red Bull in hand) before taking flying lessons this past Saturday… also Maddox playing soccer, eating a muffin, and sipping on a Capri Sun the same day…

Picture Gallery | JustJared
-----

pasted from justjared.com

-----
Brad Pitt: TORONTO FILM FESTIVAL | Just Jared
Bonkers for Brad

Clad in a black suit, shirt and tie, Brad Pitt was joined earlier tonight by director Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu, Rinko Kikuchi, Koji Yakusho, Adriana Barraza, and Nathan Gamble for the gala presenation of the film Babel at the Toronto International Film Festival.

Brad, 42, was greeted by a screaming crowd and even paused for several minutes to sign autographs for the horde assembled outside of Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Canada. “I’m here because it’s important and we want our film to be seen here… I’m just really happy. Anytime you put a lot of work into it and it comes out nice - it really goes to the cast and Alejandro. He did an exquisite job - an amazing job.”

New dad Brad did mention that he wouldn’t be out partying tonight because he had an “early call.” That’s right… back home to Angelina Jolie, Maddox, Zahara, and baby Shiloh!
Picture Gallery | JustJared
-----

thanks for the closer piccies fully loaded.

Wow, she is a gorgeous little baby, a lovely little face, ahhh

What a lovely completement she makes to Maddox and little Zahara, v cute

What a beautiful family. Shiloh and Zahara are so gorgeous, Maddox always looks cute, I like the photos of him playing soccer on Just Jarad. Shiloh is so cute and chubby.