First Dior & post on this forum

1. I just ordered the Dior Cannage small zip hobo in white from eLux. What do you all think of this style? This is my first ever Dior. It's 30% off ($965 retail), is that a good price for this bag?

Dior white Cannage small zip hobo.jpg Dior Cannage Small Zipped 1.jpg
  2. Hello Cathryn and welcome to the Dior forum! :flowers: which colour did you order ?

3. I ordered white, it was the only color available and I would get more use out of it anyway.

4. I love this style, white will be a little harder to keep clean, but overall it's a really nice. Congrats!

5. Welcome to the forum!

I love white things, but hard to maintain. I think it's a good price too.

6. i dont really like the rivet things on the side, but congrats and im sure you'll use it a lot

7. Hello Cathryn,

Welcome to the forum!

Congrats on your first Dior handbag and I must say excellent choice! Now that you have purchased your first Dior, you better get ready to join "Dior Handbag Owners Anonymous"...because the addicition has started...j/k. Once you buy your first, you can't stop.

Here's a pic of your bag upon the Dior website. Enjoy and again, excellent choice! Happy Holidays.

[​IMG]

8. p.s. You should consider some matching accessories....just a thought!

[​IMG]

9. or some matching shoes....

[​IMG]

10. i love those shoes/clutches =X

11. welcome to the forum! your new acquisition looks wonderful!

12. I will be returning it unfortunately. I noticed today the white leather has yellowed at the top near the zipper. The white is oos now and I'm terribly disappointed.

13. oh no. **hugs
    please do keep us updated on how it goes.

14. thats no good:cursing: i am so sorry it happened to you:sad: