First Coach!

xoxo chelsea

Jan 13, 2008
I was always content with one black purse and one brown purse, and they usually just came from Walmart. But, for some reason, I decided last year that I had to have a designer handbag. My brother works at Dillard's and told me to pick out a Coach and he would get it for me for Christmas. I was thinking of a Prada nylon, but I looked anyway. I LOVED them all! I always liked totes, but as soon as I saw the chelsea optic signature satchel I just knew that was it. In fact, someone else wanted her too and even had the SA call the other store. I joined tpf in January, but this is my first post. I've really enjoyed reading the forum and I love all the pics. This is my one and only coach - for now! Although, I am looking hard at the new patchwork swingpack. It looks fun to wear for the summer. And I will probably have to have a bracelet too!

Welcome to the forum! I still have my very first Coach, it was a birthday present from my DH and because it has sentimental value, I think I will always keep her, no matter how large or small my Coach collection may get.