First bad experience, rude manager..sorry too long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexy

Oct 23, 2007
My friends from high school came to visit me here in Las Vegas. Last time I saw them was 10 years ago. On their last day in Vegas, we ate at a restaurant. They had already checked out their hotel. Since they had about 4 hours left before going to the airport, we decided to go to the mall. Then I saw the Louis Vuitton store, I just remembered that I still have a store credit from them. So we went in. First, I told the SA that I didn’t bring my receipt showing I still have a store credit because I didn’t know we were going to go therethat day and I asked the SA if she can pull my records from the computer and she said, yes. I wanted to get something for us 3. So we out the same wallet style, one gets the mono; the others get the azur or the multicolore. I wanted it to be special for my friends. I don’t know when I’m going to see them again. So when we were at the register, the other SA was trying to look for my records from their computer. She saw my account but the problem was, she wasn’t sure how much exactly my store credit is because she sees different amount. The SA was really trying to help me but the manager came and I heard she whispered to her saying, we don’t have time to look for that. I looked around and I didn’t see any other customers but us. Then the manager told me to just come back next time again when you have your receipt. I was sad because my friends got excited to finally get their LV and are leaving the country soon. I really wanted to give them something special. So we walked away from her without saying anything. And then as I was walking out the door, there was this SA guy who helped me last time and he remembered the last purse I purchased and the store credit so I asked to double check for me. He was about to check the computer and the same manager told him to stop. I guess she saw me talking to the SA guy. How mean! I mean I always read something in the forum about rude SAs and I didn’t expect to see that from the LV manager. Sorry I just couldn’t sleep that night thinking about what happened…:crybaby:

Status
Not open for further replies.