Finally pix of my paddy family!!

I'm just getting into the paddington world and would like to ask, of the three, which is your favourite? Does the blanc/cream? get dirty easily?

I am looking for a east/west zippy paddy myself!

Btw, GREAT collection and nice choice of colors!!!

I'm just getting into the paddington world and would like to ask, of the three, which is your favourite? Does the blanc/cream? get dirty easily?

I am looking for a east/west zippy paddy myself!

Btw, GREAT collection and nice choice of colors!!!

I just got them within the last couple of months and haven't even worn any yet:P ...

I think my fav so far is the ivory--love the color and the asthetics of the shape (although I wish it were a smidge bigger --also I am a bit worried about the dirt factor)
I also love the grenat --color is tdf and shape is very convenience (but I like the look of the satchel better).

Hey Macp6! I love how your tan Paddington "plays dead". It must be from 2005? Mine does the same; it's very squishy and flat when empty. I also have Whiskey and Noir. Though I have to admit they are not getting out much and are very annoyed at the new Chanel additions. I can't even put them in the same room together...

Hey Macp6! I love how your tan Paddington "plays dead". It must be from 2005? Mine does the same; it's very squishy and flat when empty. I also have Whiskey and Noir. Though I have to admit they are not getting out much and are very annoyed at the new Chanel additions. I can't even put them in the same room together...

:lol: Yes!! The paddy's get very annoyed when the Chanels and bbags are out playing!!

Gorgeous collection macp6! I LOVE your color choices and how beautifully different they are to the next! The ivory looks stunning, and that grenat looks like yummy pomegranite!! :lol: Most light bags don't appeal to me as much as dark bags.. but paddingotn ivory is so classy! :love: