** FINALLY ** Pics of Emmy's Chic bag!!

...and remember I have the matching zc & coin purse to match..YEAH!!!

Hi Emmy,
First! The cookies look YUUUUUUM!!! :drool:Second. Your new bag is super cute:yahoo: and last I need that clutch wallet and small change purse in gold hardware...where did you get them and are they still available?? :shame:

Mamimeow:girlsigh:

Hi Emmy,
First! The cookies look YUUUUUUM!!! :drool:Second. Your new bag is super cute:yahoo: and last I need that clutch wallet and small change purse in gold hardware...where did you get them and are they still available?? :shame:

Mamimeow:girlsigh:

Not sure if they are still available...but I got the ZC at Saks Bala Cynwood...I ordered it over the phone from Damian...and the coin pourse I got just recently at Shopbop when they had a sale a few weeks ago....20% off & free shipping..I couldn't resist!!! I've seen the ZC online other places..just can't remember which one...I surf everyday!!!:confused1:

Not sure if they are still available...but I got the ZC at Saks Bala Cynwood...I ordered it over the phone from Damian...and the coin pourse I got just recently at Shopbop when they had a sale a few weeks ago....20% off & free shipping..I couldn't resist!!! I've seen the ZC online other places..just can't remember which one...I surf everyday!!!:confused1:

I found the coin purse on shopbop but its $125? :sad: I have bought so many bags i cant bare to pay so much for something so small...uuuh..i'll check e-bay..:shame: let me know if anyone sees a deal on one...

Thanks ladies. :smile:

Woah this is an old thread (older than my membership to this lovely community :P). Cute... and chic bag! I love the length of the chain and the fact that the bag isn't too small. I want to smoosh the leather with my hands.... and have one of those cookies

HOLY COW!!!!! I forgot I even had this lol!!!! Yes this thread is old!!! I don't have this anymore..but you can put all your essentials in..and it won't look overstuffed...(small wallet, phone, keys, etc..) LMAO I can't believe I forgot about this baby!!!!