Finally!**Pics** Baby cabas

:shocked: She dropped in the dirt? TG the dirt came off! That's good to know, maybe I won't worry so much.

yeah. :shrugs: I was fighting the wind with my umbrella and fiddling with the cell while trying to shift her from hand to shoulder, and I dropped her. But all was well, I didn't even spray her ahead of time or anything!

Thank you ladies for your kind comments! I really do :love: :love: :love: this bag. I am in so much trouble. I want a khaki, a black, and a silver. :shame: I already hid her in the closet, far away from my fiance's view.

:yahoo: I LOVE IT!!! It looks so good on you. I can't wait for my white one to come in as well. Thank you so much for posting pictures, now I can't wait to see the khaki and dark silver :shame: . I also love that it comes with a cosmetics pouch ALL FOR UNDER $2k :lol: .

Foxie, it's the way that they displayed the bag on Roey's pic, I took my pics quickly so I could post so I didn't have time to line the handles up like that. :yes:

you know, i also compare the pic from the Nordstrom SA and your bags, the chains do look different....and if I recall correctly I think the khaki I saw during the trunk show also have the chain looks like the ones from the Lux line, not the normal classic chain....Unless if they change it for the final release, which I think could be possible.

:yahoo: I LOVE IT!!! It looks so good on you. I can't wait for my white one to come in as well. Thank you so much for posting pictures, now I can't wait to see the khaki and dark silver :shame: . I also love that it comes with a cosmetics pouch ALL FOR UNDER $2k :lol: .

Molls! You will love the white! I've seen the khaki, loved it and am waiting for it to arrive. I have not seen the black or dark silver but I can't wait. LOL, a bag and a cosmetics pouch under $2k!!!

you know, i also compare the pic from the Nordstrom SA and your bags, the chains do look different....and if I recall correctly I think the khaki I saw during the trunk show also have the chain looks like the ones from the Lux line, not the normal classic chain....Unless if they change it for the final release, which I think could be possible.

Hmm, I can't really remember the details from the trunk show.:shame: I like these handles better though! They might have been chunkier on the khaki, which was the metallic leather?