Finally! My first Chanel post

Woo hoo - you posted some pics! gorge gorge gorge
- I forgot about that wallet too - mmmm need to steal it I think!!

Congrats on your starter 3 - bet thats almost double at least before the end of the year knowing you! hee hee

Loving the modelling pics, E/W looks fab on your nice slim frame.

Congrats!

Thanks Secret:love:

Double my starter three by the end of the year?:idea:
You know me too well.:graucho:

Congrats Siri! I particularly love the E/W Flap and you look fantastic with it! :love:

I've been bitten as well - a month ago I wasn't remotely interested in Chanel but then I ventured into this sub-forum on the recommendation of some friends (you know who you are S & J! :noggin:) and in a short space of time I have already bought two Chanels! A Black Re-issue 2.55 and a Black Patent Ritz....and still I want more! Still waiting on the Re-issue and then I will post pics :smile:

Anyway, congrats again and here's to a new obsession!:drinkup:

Balchlfen: YES. I blame it all on S&J:true:

They are the best....the best enablers, that is:lol:

Congrats on your Black Re-issue 2.55 and Black Patent Ritz. Can't wait to see pics:smile:

And a big thanks to everyone who posted such kind words. I can't believe how many responses I received in my thread.:nuts:

The Chanel forum is a very welcoming community!:flowers:

Am off to Amsterdam on Monday with DH for a much needed break and as there is a Chanel there, I am hoping to come home with another purchase!

Hmmmm.....what should I buy?:s

And I think I need to change my avatar!

What should you buy, hmmmmmmmmm EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Well you have so many gorgeous black items already that I think you need a little colour (I know how hard it is to find with Chanel lol), how about a camelia wallet in the gorgeous grey colour? that would be fab ;)

What should you buy, hmmmmmmmmm EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Well you have so many gorgeous black items already that I think you need a little colour (I know how hard it is to find with Chanel lol), how about a camelia wallet in the gorgeous grey colour? that would be fab ;)

I agree....some colour would be the way to go. Camelia wallet sounds lovely in grey:heart:
Will just have to see what is available at the boutique, but can promise that I won't go home empty handed!:nogood: