Finally!!!!!...i got my quilted bay

1. Hi ladiessssssss,,,
    Let me share my happiness here:yahoo:. After dreaming for so long, i finally got my beloved quilted bay. Ohhh this one is not the brand new. However, she's really in minty condition :drool:. I got her from Japan at $880, which is quite a good deal IMO. I like the soft touch of quilted part very much, and I'm gonna take her out very soon:rolleyes:.

Btw,,,she's not truly black. Is it the same for everyone???:confused1: Inputs plssssss:yes:

Pls enjoy her with me:p

DSC05829.JPG DSC05830.JPG DSC05831.JPG DSC05832.JPG
  2. Gorgeous - congratulations! I'm glad you got her after lusting after the quilted Bay for so long.

I think if you have purchased the Noir colour then this is not a matte black but somewhere in between black and very dark brown. I might be wrong - check back on previous threads.

I love this colour though - more versaile.

3. :woohoo: CONGRATS~ Beautiful quilted bay bag!!!

4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE!! It's superb....get that beauty on your arm and show it off where it belongs!!! Awesome color too...and more versatile for sure.

5. congrats!! :woohoo:

6. Love your new Chloe :tup:
    I want it :yahoo:!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

7. It is totally fabulous! And I love the not quite blackness of it since it has so much more character. Oh is it ever gorgeous!!!!!

8. Great bag & color. Don't have a quilted bay myself but after seeing yours....I want one even more now.

9. Beautiful bag, Congrats!!!!

10. Congrats!

11. Fabulous bag, congrats.

12. Congrats mamew :yahoo: I'm so glad you found your bay, at a great price too! Enjoy and take her out soon!

13. congrats. enjoy.

14. Thanks so much for all support here:yes:

I'm so over the moon:yahoo:

15. I love it! The color and style really compliment eachother. Lucky you! Enjoy!