FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! Here she is! My new bag!!!!

Congrats on your bag! I regret not getting a patchwork hobo from Lord & taylor a couple of years ago. Oh yeah, never even noticed your belly til you mentioned it but if it makes you feel any better, I did something wayyyy worse. I was taking pics for the bag showcase...I arranged my bags on my bed and was standing at the foot of the bad when finally, I got the perfect shot. I was in my underwear at the time but so what right? Well, my headboard is mirrored and guess what you saw if you looked at my headboard? Thankfully, my daughter noticed it when she transferred the pics to my computer and she deleted them!

Congrats on your bag! I regret not getting a patchwork hobo from Lord & taylor a couple of years ago. Oh yeah, never even noticed your belly til you mentioned it but if it makes you feel any better, I did something wayyyy worse. I was taking pics for the bag showcase...I arranged my bags on my bed and was standing at the foot of the bad when finally, I got the perfect shot. I was in my underwear at the time but so what right? Well, my headboard is mirrored and guess what you saw if you looked at my headboard? Thankfully, my daughter noticed it when she transferred the pics to my computer and she deleted them!

Aww...lol. You almost gave a show! Thanks for the kind words!:yes: