Finally got the Neverfull MM...plus an Olav PM!

MomofQtees

Bags, Bling and Beyond
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
Ok, so I was never a fan of the neverfull:yucky:. Had the PM last year but sold it since I found it a tad too small and flimsy but seeing other women carry the MM made me drool over it. The neverfull MM has been eternally out of stock and what do you know....I just thought of dropping by the store to kill time while waiting for DH. Lo and behold, they had the MM:yahoo:!!! The other ladies at the store wanted to get their hands on her but I got it first LOL I think they only had about 2 in stock that arrived. I also so desperately wanted a body bag. Used to have the tango but sold that too. It was just too tight for my daily stuff and I dont even carry much. So I got the Olav which is just PERFECT!!! It fits my small umbrella, 6-key holder, mono pochette wallet, cel phone, and even my make up case. And there's still a lot of room. Love it! And it survived a heavy downpour the other day:Push: I didnt have my umbrella then and it was raining so hard that I freaked out! But here she is, good as new even after getting all soaked in the rain!!! Still waiting for the trevi pm:sad: The SA keeps promising to get back to me but no luck. And I was supposed to get it november last year:cursing:. Oh well, my Neverfull and Olav will do for now LOL :roflmfao:

Attachments

• neverfull and olav.JPG
    neverfull and olav.JPG
    161 KB · Views: 269
  • damier olav pm.JPG
    damier olav pm.JPG
    162.8 KB · Views: 178
congrats on the purchase :smile:.

sorry 1 question: i'm thinking of getting a messenger style bag and is considering musette tango long strap. is the capacity very different from olav pm? i thought tango will be bigger actually and i carry the same amount of stuff as u do .. will be even better if i can carry a bottle of mineral water too :P. tia!

I LOVE your Olav!!! I'm always thinking of getting an Olav PM for my daily needs. Lugging around my Bastille when I only have my small daily things can be annoying!

Congrats! I really want a Neverfull MM too..

Where do you live, if you don't mind me asking? Are they sold out everywhere or just in your state? I'm planning to get one soon but haven't checked stores yet.