Finally! Berkeley ebene w/ comparison pics!

Congrats! ♥ I do have a question, I just got a Trevi for Xmas and looooooved my first LV. Now my husband's getting me another LV for my bday, which is in 2 days... Should I get Berkeley or Mahina XL??? Thankss (since you have Berkeley already)

Congrats! ♥ I do have a question, I just got a Trevi for Xmas and looooooved my first LV. Now my husband's getting me another LV for my bday, which is in 2 days... Should I get Berkeley or Mahina XL??? Thankss (since you have Berkeley already)

Happy Birthday! The Mahina and Berkeley are both lovely bags! I don't blame you for not knowing which one to choose! I'd say both!:graucho: Are you looking for more of a structured bag? I believe the Berkeley is more structured than the Mahina. How about the material of the bag? Canvas vs. Leather. Which ever one you get.....it'll be a very nice birthday gift!

Congratulations! Thank you so much for the comparison, it was just what I was looking for. I love this bag!! I called the LV store and they have a Damier one they are going to hold for me until tomorrow. I am so psyched!!

It really is a cute bag... I wasn't even considering this bag, my next was going to be the damier neverfull, but I might have to try this one out for size too!!!

Lovely bag!!!!! Seeing as it is hot where I live too, I think it would make a nice shoulder bag...however, is the Berkeley a more structured bag? Will it be too bulky under the arm making your arm stick out??

Lovely bag!!!!! Seeing as it is hot where I live too, I think it would make a nice shoulder bag...however, is the Berkeley a more structured bag? Will it be too bulky under the arm making your arm stick out??

It's structured in a sense that it holds its' shape and doesn't sag. If you fill it, it will probably be uncomfortable as a shoulder bag. But if you don't carry much in it, it feels fine, because the side tend to "squish" in because of the soft canvas. This bag also has a little weight to it, so it tends to get heavier with more stuff in it.

It's beautiful!!!

hmm...that darn holts..don't tell me it's the one at Yorkdale...they always do crappy things like that to their customers! grrr..... if it was, you so should have bought your berkley else where just for omitting you off the list!!! lol