Finally!! Angelina speaks on Brad::"I tried not to steal Jen's best friend"

Brad was never TRULY in love with Jen and felt something deep with Angelina that he never felt with Jen. People just don't fall out of love with someone. It was never love to begin with. It was something else.... JMO.

Also, life is short. Why be with someone you don't really love? For the hell of it? Not to disappoint others? Why be unhappy for the rest of your life? Its not worth it. Brad would have left Jen sooner or later. And if wasn't for Angie, then it would have been for someone else.

:rolleyes:

Regardless of whether or not she "destroyed" marriages, I wish her nothing but the best. I'd rather see her children in a happy family than to see karma "get her".

Love your response!! I am not going to not like someone I DON'T personally know who hasn't raped, committed murder, and other vile things. Are you kidding me? Life is so damn short. I wish her the best. I wish everyone who have found TRUE love the best! Its the greatest thing in the world.

Love your response!! I am not going to not like someone I DON'T personally know who hasn't raped, committed murder, and other vile things. Are you kidding me? Life is so damn short. I wish her the best. I wish everyone who have found TRUE love the best! Its the greatest thing in the world.

Thank you! I love your response too ;) Good relationships just don't crumble simply because someone else comes along...there had to have been problems within.

Thank you! I love your response too ;) Good relationships just don't crumble simply because someone else comes along...there had to have been problems within.

every marriage has problems.....doesn't mean it gives you the right to move in. Can't help but wonder if they still would have been married if he never took that part...

I'm in medical sales and I see female reps all the time throwing themselves at married doctors....makes me sick. Women hold all the power.... a lot of men are weak when it comes to beautiful women...for me, if a man is married, I don't care what the circumstances are, they are off limits. Unless they have divorce papers, there is no reason to get emotionally or physically invloved with a married man....EVER. When it comes to married men, I give off the not available vibe....unfortunately a lot of women out there could care less. It's really sad.....women should look out for each other more.

As far as I am concerned they deserve each other. Ok people can't help who they fall in love with but hello this happened nearly 2 years ago and Angelina Jolie still wants to talk about it. What is her problem? Does she not have any feelings at all?:cursing:

And as for Brad, when he was still married to Jennifer, in some interview he said that marriage was not forever. Then he later denied it but then a few months later, guess what happens? He is in a relationship with Angelina Jolie.:confused1: That man is the biggest SOB eva. Yes I do blame him too. I don't and never have understood why people think he is sexy either.

Jennifer is well out of it.

I seriously have never understood why women seem to go after married men. I have never done it and I actually find it insulting when married men approach me. Its like do you think I am stupid enough to fall for cliches like 'I'm only with my wife for the kids' or 'My wife doesn't understand me'. Please:cursing:

But they need to stop all their Mother Teresa acts that they seem to be doing lately. They aren't fooling me in the slightest.

^^^ Wow! Do you personally know them or something? Did they do something to you? Just wondering... Did you get both sides of the story? Can you fill us in please.

She will be on Barbara Walters tonight speaking about all of this. I really don't get why anyone thinks that Jennifer Aniston even cares anymore? I am pretty sure she is going on with her life just like Brad went on with his life. I also don't get why everyone is so upset Brad and Jen got divorced. In Hollywood or marriage in general, there is a 50% of divorce no matter who you are. Maybe Angelina is doing this now because she has a movie coming out and people keep asking her about her relationship? Maybe she just wants to talk about it this one time while she is in the public eye at the moment and be done with it? The only people that know are the people who were involved.

This only confirms that he is a pig as far as I'm concerned. They both profess to be so moral and evolved but could not control basic lust. I do not think they will last - like Jen she has issues from childhood that I don't think they have dealt with. Why in the HELL would Jen want to meet with her?!? She should be trying to be her friend. What self - centered crap!
:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: that's funny and I definately don't think that it just happened that way like she's saying. She's just trying to repair her image. Eventhough she's beautiful sexy etc..I still think of her as the homerecker in the situation. Their "attraction " to each other eventually led to pitt and aniston's break-up right? pluzeee I think it was a bit more than that don't you think? just my 2 cents.