Finally.. a place for my Coach...

Awesome! Such a great idea! I know what you mean about not seeing the tv over the sleigh bed. :roflmfao: We re-arranged and now have a couple of reclining chairs in front of the tv. The whole top shelf is empty though. Maybe I should put my Coach on that shelf so I can look at my goodies during commercial breaks? :smile:

That is great ! I need a storage solution. I thought that hat boxes may work but not for my leather bags, they need to breathe more than that so I would love to have an armoire like that for my bags ! Great idea !

what an awesome idea! We have an amoire in our room as well which holds our TV, but its also full of crap. I should clean it out and do the same thing. Right now my bags are on a shelf in my closet, and I could really use that space for clothes.

Well I think I know what I'm doing this weekend! Thanks for the idea!

I have a "COACH cabinet", thanks to BAGFETISH:ty:!!! She posted a picture of her cabinet from IKEA and I took her idea and ran with it...I absolutely love it:heart:, it allows me to change in and out of purses quickly and regularly. I finally feel like I get good use out of my bags.:tup: I have it in my bedroom, lol, on my HUBBY's side of the bed...lol:P

Attachments

• COACH photos 068.JPG
    COACH photos 068.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 33
  • COACH photos 070.JPG
    COACH photos 070.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 30
  • COACH photos 071.JPG
    COACH photos 071.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 29
  • COACH photos 072.JPG
    COACH photos 072.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 26
  • COACH photos 074.JPG
    COACH photos 074.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 25
Tara...That is smart!!:tup: If I had a cabinet for my coach I would be standing in front of the open door all the time... just admiring my coach collection.:rolleyes:
Carley

Very nice Tara. Is that a LV Neverfull in the armoire :graucho:
My TV is place on top of the dresser too, I have the same bed and I love it :love:

No.. it's a Palermo pm and a Mini Lin Speedy 30 :P

Crazy4coachbags :

WOAH, your Coach Cabinet is AWESOME!!!!!

Thanks everyone for the compliments!! I am excited to have my own little cabinet :love:

I can't wait to get that extra shelf in there!!