FINALLY a few photos of my ivory Muse

ItsMyWorld

Dec 28, 2006
I know I said I'd post these forever ago, but a fake post convinced me to do so. I hope these help you regarding the fake... and I also hope you guys like my baby. Please don't judge the photo quality too harshly. I took them with my crappy RAZR phone just b/c the upload is so easy. I'll try to take a few others at some point.

Just for reference, this bag was purchased last year and it is still in immaculate condition. :yahoo:

2ptrudl.jpg

2sbpvna.jpg

307st1i.jpg

I believe it is the large. The original cost was $1195 if I am not mistaken (Im sure I can find the tag somewhere...) and as I said, it was purchased last year. I know the price has gone up since I purchased mine. I love it!

It is very clean. I think that the Muse is one of the best/easiest bags I've owned as far as upkeep goes.

What do you do to keep it looking so gorgeous?

I do keep a leather cleaner on hand (the one from the Coach boutique is the one I like) and basically, I don't put it on the ground or take it out in heavy rain. I generally don't touch it with lotion on my hands, but I do that with almost all of my bags. I've actually found the upkeep on this to be fairly easy compared to some of the other ivory/light colored bags I've owned. :yes: