Finall! A Violet Twiggy!!

On second thought, I didn't notice that the color saturation between the two is quite significant..not until Sunny07 mentioned it. Aha..:idea:

How do you find the leather on the left? Aside from the very "veiny" look. This is normal right?:confused1:

Silly me, I did not even bother to ask how much they were selling the Twiggies for:rolleyes: Both are definitely above retail, one a little bit more than the other. If anyone is looking for a Violet Twiggy and wouldn't mind paying above retail, let me know..I'll probably let mine go..:crybaby:(it's a sad, sad, sad day)

Can't find myself to pay above retail for a current season color..might as wait for the Magenta '08:graucho:

On second thought, I didn't notice that the color saturation between the two is quite significant..not until Sunny07 mentioned it. Aha..:idea:

How do you find the leather on the left? Aside from the very "veiny" look. This is normal right?:confused1:

The one on the left reminds me of my FW 06 Truffle Twiggy when I first got it....I prefer none of the whitish colored veining myself (or marbleing), so I used LMB's pretreatment and followed that with the Ultimate Moisturizer. The veins pretty much disappeared right away and it puffed up the leather signifcantly, but it still has the distressed look which I love. HTH!

Hmmmm, I like the color of the first one more but I like the distressing of the second one more! :confused1: I guess gun to my head I would take the second because good distressing is hard to find!