Fifty shades of grey movie *See p33 for movie discussion

I must be in the minority. I'm very happy to hear that Ian Somerhalder is in the running and personally think with that smirk and those intense eyes he would make a great Christian Grey. :drool::drool::drool:

I must be in the minority. I'm very happy to hear that Ian Somerhalder is in the running and personally think with that smirk and those intense eyes he would make a great Christian Grey. :drool::drool::drool:

I don't think of Christian smirking though, I think of him as having an authoritative and in control expression. Ian plays Damon as kind of this spoiled vampire brat, which is fine for Damon but not for Christian, imho. If he can leave the smirk behind and pull off that of a mature and extremely competent businessman then I will be satisfied. He certainly has the looks for it, both Matt Bomer and Ian are so pretty I'd lose my train of thought trying to speak with them!

LindaP said:
I don't think of Christian smirking though, I think of him as having an authoritative and in control expression. Ian plays Damon as kind of this spoiled vampire brat, which is fine for Damon but not for Christian, imho. If he can leave the smirk behind and pull off that of a mature and extremely competent businessman then I will be satisfied. He certainly has the looks for it, both Matt Bomer and Ian are so pretty I'd lose my train of thought trying to speak with them!

Very true. I guess smirk is wrong. I think I see it with photos I've seen rather than Damon.

Attachments

• image-1011977558.jpg
    image-1011977558.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 252
  • image-1108200129.jpg
    image-1108200129.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 249
  • image-1029703794.jpg
    image-1029703794.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 266
Ok, IMO, heck NO to the Ian guy above. He reminds me of an over grown Elf or Hobbit from Lord of the Rings. Sorry...:biggrin:

Matt Bomer or Henry Cavill. I can't see anyone else as CG!

I really like Alexis Biedel for Ana.

Ok, IMO, heck NO to the Ian guy above. He reminds me of an over grown Elf or Hobbit from Lord of the Rings. Sorry...:biggrin:

OMG! I can't believe you said that becuase I was just telling a friend in an email that Matt Bomer looks a little like Frodo in this picture! Maybe there's a fine line between gorgeous and hobbit? :lol:

tumblr_m78i8l1OQd1qly4zao3_1280.jpg

Frodo-lord-of-the-rings-14060672-1024-768.jpg

I don't think anyone mentioned Paul Walker in this thread, I think he should be in the pickings for Christian, yummy, lol!!

OMG Paul Walker. I used to have the biggest crush on him years ago during high school! Totally forgot about him and thanks to u I googled some pics and I must say...yummy! lol

But I still prefer Matt Bomer as Christian and I really like Alexis Biedel as Ana