Ferragamo Outlet questions

Thanx for the photos. I go to the Ferragamo outlet in Cabazon at least twice a year, and imo, the outlet from which you are posting photos of the handbags has much better collection.

Outlet prices for bags are generally 30 to 50% off retails. However, during holidays, it will run specials to get rid of inventory. Last Christmas, my gf got a shearling jacket for $400, originally priced at $4000. And some bags were on sale for $299.

The last several times that I went, the best deals seem to be during Janurary and July. MLKing's day and July 4th. I have seen scarves for $39 and up, shoes for $59 and up, wallets for $99 and up during those sales.

Check this website, www.premiumoutlets.com for upcoming outlet sales info near your location. Sometimes Ferragamo will announce there!

here are some new Ferragamo handbags pics that the outlet just sent me.
$488.JPG $488.JPG

beige_and_teal_hobo_$269,_black_and_blak_plaid_small_hobo_$281.JPG beige and teal hobo $269, black and blak plaid small hobo $281.JPG
dark_gray_with_rabbit_fur_$620,_black_handbag_$425.JPG dark gray with rabbit fur $620, black handbag $425.JPG

heather_gray_with_gold_zipper_handbag_$386,_hearther_gray_hobo_$499.JPG heather gray with gold zipper handbag $386, hearther gray hobo $499.JPG

Plaid_handbag_$449,_front_left_handbag_$464,_back_left_$499,_front_right_is_$449.JPG Plaid handbag $449, front left handbag $464, back left $499, front right is $449.JPG

here's a few more
red_hobo_$399_black_hobo_$499.JPG red hobo $399 black hobo $499.JPG

small_messenger_handbag_$421_large_messenger_handbag_$499.JPG small messenger handbag $421 large messenger handbag $499.JPG

If you call in please ask for Lourdes Cartagena - their number is: 407-477-0091
If you decide to email - please put her name in the subject line - the email address is: [email protected]

Hope someone can enjoy these handbags - since I am currently on a ban I can't get any of them...:crybaby:

Thanks for posting....going to the outlet at Sawgrass this weekend, can't wait. The SA who sent these to you is great! Hopefully, the collection in FL will be just as nice!
Happy Holidays to you.

hi girls - I should if I can change the thread name -here are some pics from the outlet that I asked for in the last two days - it is not everything - Lourdes told me most of the bags I posted before is still there - the scarves - I just read this thread that someone requested to see them - I can forward the email to you - I think she still has them. There were a lot of pictures for me to attach - sorry!! But please PM me if I don't respond to the thread - sometimes I forget to check to see if it is updated with any requests.. anyway - enjoy the pics ladies :smile:
dunno price.jpg

dunno price 1.jpg

dunno price 2.jpg

dunno price 3.jpg

dunno price 4.jpg

904.jpg 904

lizard skin with crystals 904.jpg this is lizard skin with swarovski crystals

If you call in please ask for Lourdes Cartagena - their number is: 407-477-0091
If you decide to email - please put her name in the subject line - the email address is: [email protected]

I don't have prices for all the handbags shown - but you can call her and ask her - just tell her the pictures were sent to Stephanie. Hope you ladies like some of these!!

View attachment 302362 - $399
View attachment 302363 - $499
View attachment 302364 -$799 -$1200

View attachment 302365 -$499

View attachment 302366 - $4876
Posting the handbag pics of what the SA Lourdes sent me - she will be at work tomorrow from 10-6 PM - for the one that I didn't get a price on you can tell her I received her email - my name is Stephanie - maybe that helps? I haven't purchased from her yet - but she was very helpful when I had spoken with her and she was very quick in sending me the pictures... hope someone here can enjoy these prices...for some of these bags..the prices is the file name
May I have outlet email? Thanks!

I actually received an email with some stuff. There are shoes in sizes 9.5 B they and there are bags on sale that I have pics of and some new stock they got in along with pictures of scarfs for $129. The lady that responded back to me isn't back to work till Friday - I don't know how to post these pictures up and there's a lot of them. If anyone wants to they can PM me for me to forward the two emails? I saw two pairs of sandals that they just got in and aren't on sale - but the prices are decent - one of them was $179 the other pair I liked was $219.
They have this hobo purse on sale for $499 in a red(dish)/black/white. She sent me pics of some of the wallets (she sent me pics of the french and long wallets). I asked for some specific things so that is what she sent me pictures of. The lady was very quick in sending me pictures - unfortunately I didn't get names of the products except for the shoes and not all the handbags had prices attached with the email.
I am glad some of you actually don't mind this thread. I hope this helps some other people like myself that is looking for Ferragamo stuff and info. I am still hoping that there are some other members that have more insight to their stuff. I am still very new to collecting purses and looking at different designers and under rated designers to see what is out there and also the most for my money... kinda like everyone here, right?
May I have outlet email? Thanks