Fergie (Black Eyed Peas) new handbag collection? Pics anyone?

:shocked:

I'm usually open to all types of handbags and can easily find one or two I really like from a certain designer, but for some reason, not ONE of her bags looks appealing. :yucky:

The pics of her are bad, too.

maybe okay for middle or highschool kids...
I honestly don't get this whole celebrities turning into designers thing...The stuff is usually tacky and not very creative, It's all a marketing scheme to me.

Yowza. I don't really like the bags, but they're not totally awful. Those photos, however...the photographer and whoever did the lighting on that shoot should be fired. They made Fergie look even more haggard than usual.

That purple bag and the plaid bag are hideous...I kinda like the tall metallic one, but I don't think I could bring myself to carry something with her name on it....

definitely not my cuppa tea, even if the designs had been thought out for a long period of time and been given more dedication as far as quality goes. I saw the video of her talking about them though, and I do like that at least she's very enthusiastic about them and loves them all :tup: a lot of designers(and celeb "designers") seem a little too nonchalant about what they have the privilege of doing.

ok so i would definitely not wear one....but if i was in middle school or high school i would have liked them probably. everyone here is saying they prefer the gwen stefani bags...but the LAMB bags are also MUCH more expensive than the fergie bags. i think that for a teenager the bag would look cute, but it would just look plain silly on anyone older than that.