FENDI REVEALS- *Post photos of your newest additions here*

:yahoo: My Karlito clutch has finally arrived (From my Instagram)

de956761-8056-4ba5-8bb2-df5a9a590b7c.png

Wow! Such a special, fun piece!!

One of my new Fendi acquisitions from the Rome flagship boutique...

The Black Monster Roll Tote, which my colleagues in the office have dubbed as "Toothless"! Never realised the similarity till now!

Love this tote! So 'user friendly':P

My new By The Way! I'm debating whether to add a monster/bag bug to it or if it would be a bit much with the tail and all..
View attachment 3037413

Never too much! I think you should customize away:graucho:

The Black Monster Roll Tote, which my colleagues in the office have dubbed as "Toothless"! Never realised the similarity till now!
Am loving this! Do you carry it as a work tote only and carry a purse as well? Am thinking about ordering one.
Please tell me what you think about it.
Thanks so much!

OH NO! Now I really want to get one lol just for the toothless similarity haha ..beautiful bag, I was checking it the other day :smile:

Am loving this! Do you carry it as a work tote only and carry a purse as well? Am thinking about ordering one.
Please tell me what you think about it.
Thanks so much!

I'm a guy, so I just carried the tote, without anything else.

OH NO! Now I really want to get one lol just for the toothless similarity haha ..beautiful bag, I was checking it the other day :smile:

You should! It's a gorgeous bag, and very practical too. :smile: