Fendi Holograms - Please Help!!!!

whoops, missed you next post. i agree your bag is authentic. Did the boutique mention to maybe let it air out?

No, she didn't. She said it's pretty common that patent leather gives that funny smell. But one good thing about it is this kind of leather doesn't wear out and fade as easily as their normal leather. Is it true? Do u know? Thanks. U have the one with with hot pink lining inside right?

No, she didn't. She said it's pretty common that patent leather gives that funny smell. But one good thing about it is this kind of leather doesn't wear out and fade as easily as their normal leather. Is it true? Do u know? Thanks. U have the one with with hot pink lining inside right?

My Peekaboo is all leather with the Zucca print lining. I have never really been into patent. i love looking at them when i see a lady carrying a Black Patent bag. but i never really got along with them. LOL.

my feeling is that its possible the smell will fade. I recently purchased a brand new Bal Velo that had a weird smell (like dried glue). it could have been the glaze smell, IDK. It's completely gone now after carrying the bag for a couple of weeks. Starting to beak in nice and smoshy.

My Peekaboo is all leather with the Zucca print lining. I have never really been into patent. i love looking at them when i see a lady carrying a Black Patent bag. but i never really got along with them. LOL.

my feeling is that its possible the smell will fade. I recently purchased a brand new Bal Velo that had a weird smell (like dried glue). it could have been the glaze smell, IDK. It's completely gone now after carrying the bag for a couple of weeks. Starting to beak in nice and smoshy.

Sounds like a nice Peekaboo you got. I'm not into patent either, but I like this. LOL.. So this is my first patent. It's just weird that it's been used for quite a while but is still giving a very strong smell.. Well.. I guess I'll just have to get used to it. Haha..

Smell from Bal is not as bad, comparing to this patent. I got 2 Bal. I love them. I don't use them much because I don't want it to wear out or fade at corners and handles.. Hehe..

LADIES , Guys ,,, Go to the Fendi store and look at the holograms ,,,
YES THEY CAN PEEL ,,, ,,, they are only glued there ,,, to a nylon tag ,

Even Chanel hologram can be peeled but its harder,,, :P

the real holograms has a nice deepness to it and looks perfect
with shiny rainbow colors, (its flat but look 3D)

Fake ones I have seem are crappy looking , bad coloring ,
look flat and ugly,

I have a consigment store and had to learn the hard way :P:P