Fendi By the Way bag size...pics. Need help.

ryrybaby12

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
Ladies and Gents,

Can't decide on a size. I know I am getting turtledove as I am obsessed with the color...what size do y'all think? They had a small black to compare, and the turtledove is the larger one.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410042480.451099.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1410042487.771407.jpg

Thanks for your advice!

Oh - Seeing the 2 sizes on you side by side is very helpful! From these photos' perspectives the grande (large) doesn't look too bulky on you (as other members felt the grande looked on them) - she looks beautiful! - go for it if you think you'd need the larger one :smile: That said, I personally prefer how the piccolo looks (by itself) and how it transitions more easily to evening. How tall are you?

Oh - Seeing the 2 sizes on you side by side is very helpful! From these photos' perspectives the grande (large) doesn't look too bulky on you (as other members felt the grande looked on them) - she looks beautiful! - go for it if you think you'd need the larger one :smile:

I totally agree with this ... The medium looks amazing on you! I'd pick whichever size of bag you need!

Ugh...I like both! Lol. I am 5'4" for reference. Thinking small would be great for every day and then a clutch or evening and can throw it in a bigger tote for travel or work travel. The medium I can fit an ipad in...can't with the small. The small is almost like a clutch with a strap. The medium is more of a bag size. If I were to wear it on my wrist, the medium would be my pick.

The medium is not at all too bulky to me. But the small is kinda a cool look too....though hands down, I can fit more in the medium. The small can hold an iPad mini, but not an ipad. The medium can hold either one. This is a great bag. I bought the Fendi 2 jour croc embossed, and this is my next bag. I have never been big into a fendi except when they first came out with the Peekaboo....but these two bags are my obsessions now!!

Ryry, I just picked up the medium in turtledove, exactly what you have in the picture and absolutely in love with it.
I think if you opt for the small size, it's better to choose bright, cuter color, no?

I think both sizes are great on you but you have to think about what you will carry in your bag most of the time. Personally I would choose the bigger one, I hate it when I cannot use my bag because it can't fit my Ipad or a small bottle of water or whatever. C

Had the same debate, hard time deciding between the two sizes. Was leaning towards smaller size, still holds a lot. And the turtledove color is so sophisticated. Was wondering what wallet ladies were using that bought the small size?