Fendace - It's not for everybody, but it's HERE

Not sure if anyone is on the lookout for the black baguette but there seems to be stock on the Versace website. Good luck!

90_1006677-1A04636_1B00F_20_FendaceBaguetteShoulderBag-ShoulderBags-versace-online-store_0_8.jpg

https://www.versace.com/us/en-us/fe...-1b00f/1006677-1A04636_DTU_UNICA_1B00F__.html

Reactions: VintageJ
Late to the party! I was overseas when collection dropped in stores, and just picked up this item today… which I plan on wearing as a top for the summer… I also thought of dressing up my peekaboo with it (fail!) but I shall search for tutorials out there….. And just as I thought I already missed out on any of the bags (and had alresdy come to terms with it)… alas, SA checked the website for me, and there she was. I couldn’t believe it! Thank you 100x over!!! Perhaps the IG posers have already taken their pics and returned them… and that’s ok…. in the meantime, here’s part 1…

181C9B45-3E9D-4A82-A583-41EE12D49D60.jpeg

Want to share I got the medium beauty pouch. This is the largest. Here are some comparison pics to the LV GM cosmetic pouch. I also LOVE the design on the bottom it was a little surprise. And I believe the website says it has 1 inner slip pocket but it has 2 1/2 size ones on one side.
BF72CDE2-728A-4D9E-8869-EC82DBBCF431.jpegB42FC576-0EE5-45C1-8EE5-73B2073EFB70.jpeg
703065ED-5095-4D2D-8464-56F436375389.jpeg8EF3C990-CFF1-449B-B559-11FEAA910055.jpeg

Last edited:
After receiving 3 different Fendace items all I can say is wow what a difference the packer makes. The first two were packed with care in gift bags, in boxes, in dust bags with stickers. This last item (above) that I got. Was just in a gift bag and dust bag. NO box NO stickers. I could see them running out of stickers. But Fendi boxes ???

Reactions: LVLVLVOE and Saaski
After receiving 3 different Fendace items all I can say is wow what a difference the packer makes. The first two were packed with care in gift bags, in boxes, in dust bags with stickers. This last item (above) that I got. Was just in a gift bag and dust bag. NO box NO stickers. I could see them running out of stickers. But Fendi boxes ???

Your pouch didn’t come with a box? So lame that they are out of stickers. They should have anticipated the volume of orders better. I’m wondering if your pouch didn’t come with a box bc it’s nylon? My RTW and scarves didn’t come with boxes but my zippy wallet, foulard cap, and shoes all came in boxes. I think only certain things that have structured shapes get boxes and the pouch isn’t super structured.

Your pouch didn’t come with a box? So lame that they are out of stickers. They should have anticipated the volume of orders better. I’m wondering if your pouch didn’t come with a box bc it’s nylon? My RTW and scarves didn’t come with boxes but my zippy wallet, foulard cap, and shoes all came in boxes. I think only certain things that have structured shapes get boxes and the pouch isn’t super structured.
I ordered the smaller nylon beauty pouch and it came with a box. I called customer service. She told me the Fendace product wasn't supposed to come with a box. She said that the 2 items that I received with a box were most likely because of a nice SA. She did place an order for a box to be sent to me for my item. I didn't ask about stickers because I really don't want them and I hate complaining to customer service people unnecessarily.

Reactions: LVLVLVOE
Late to the party! I was overseas when collection dropped in stores, and just picked up this item today… which I plan on wearing as a top for the summer… I also thought of dressing up my peekaboo with it (fail!) but I shall search for tutorials out there….. And just as I thought I already missed out on any of the bags (and had alresdy come to terms with it)… alas, SA checked the website for me, and there she was. I couldn’t believe it! Thank you 100x over!!! Perhaps the IG posers have already taken their pics and returned them… and that’s ok…. in the meantime, here’s part 1…

View attachment 5417962

Congrats!! Love the scarf as a top! Can’t wait to see how you style it. The scarf is one of my fave pieces from the collection.

Speaking of IG posers, while I was shopping the presale event at Fendi before store hours, there was a woman there taking pics of herself wearing every single piece. At first I thought she was trying to choose between different things like the rest of us but then 30 minutes later realized she was actually an IG poser pretending she was shopping and buying everything. Maybe a PS? Who knows but it was very obvious. She left empty handed of course.

I ordered the smaller nylon beauty pouch and it came with a box. I called customer service. She told me the Fendace product wasn't supposed to come with a box. She said that the 2 items that I received with a box were most likely because of a nice SA. She did place an order for a box to be sent to me for my item. I didn't ask about stickers because I really don't want them and I hate complaining to customer service people unnecessarily.

That’s so nice that they’re sending you one!