Feeling judged.. sorry, long rant.

For me..I should be honest and say it depends. It doesn't matter about the woman's size, or what she wears in terms of how expensive the clothes are. It's just how they manage to 'pull' a look together. I have a friend who dresses really nicely in clothes she buys from the thrift store, or sweatpants and clogs.

So there are times when I see a woman with an expensive bag, usually a LV and I either think

1. Oh, stylish - that woman looks chic!

or

2. Nice bag

I always notice the bag, rarely notice the clothing. Bag obsession gives me tunnel vision. I wear very casual clothes since I have two kids to run after. For me, it's all about the bag!

Hmmm...I don't care how expensive people's clothes are/what size they are etc.... I wear very casual, too.... Only things I care for myself is, to look right at right occasion and place. TPO, you know? I don't go to nice restaurants, wearing flip flops....that's just not right.

I wear jeans and t-shirts all of the time, so I don't really care what anyone else is wearing. Although, I do iron all of my clothes (everyone makes fun of me for ironing jeans/t-shirts, but it just looks better when you iron!) But, I do notice purses! I love seeing LVs but dislike seeing fakes.

Absolutely not! You shouldnt ever feel judged for wearing an LV with normal clothes. Heck, I wear my nice bags with sweat pants and a sweat shirt all the time. The bag dresses up anything you wear. Also, when I see someone with a real LV bag, I'm too busy drooling at the bag to notice what they're wearing! You worked hard and earned those bags, and you definitly shouldn't feel ashamed to wear them!

I like the irony of a tracksuit with a $2k bag. A favourite outfit of mine to pop to the shops during winter!

People will always judge - but that says more about them than about you :yes:

well said , i feel hudged here many times aswell (not in the lv sub) We need to realise everybody is different i all keinds of ways and that our way is not the only and best way

Here are my two cents on this matter - WHO CARES wether people judge you (or anyone else for that matter)! As long as You feel good carrying/wearing certain bag/piece of clothing/accessory/etc. that's ALL that should matter! JMHO.

Girl, you keep rockin' those LV's no matter what you're wearing!!! I love your bag collection and seeing how the bags look on you. You always look great and your children are just precious. Just keep doing what you're doing. It's all good!

i'm a mom, and could lose a few myself. no matter what my weight...or how i dress, i carry my LV. I can go into a store in my sweatpants, and feel completely confident because i have my LV. i usually wear my Chanel sunglasses, but my sweats come from Target.

When I had to get dressed up for work everyday, I was always envious of those who could run around in comfortable clothing all day. Now being a mom, my uniform is comfort...but my indulgence is LV.

if any post in this forum spoke more to me, it would be this one MJ! i feel exactly the same way as you because i wear Crocs, sneakers, track suits, tees from target and yoga pants DAILY with my LV bags and sometimes i don't even wear makeup AND have dirty hair to boot. i don't really care what other people think of this girl sporting an LV bag with her casually thrown together ensemble but i do care if people try to impose their sense of what an LV-er looks like on me because i set them straight. being in los angeles, i feel it a lot esp from some of the people who look at you and if you're not a size 0, then you're not even worthy of being waited on in a store or they talk down to you. in fact i make it a habit of not dressing up when i go shopping just to see which store really still believes in customer service. i don't need to get dolled up and all gussied up to go to Rodeo Drive. no way!

there's no look, there's no particular ethnicity or style that says you're worthy of carrying an LV bag. i've had people say to me "you don't seem like an LV girl" to which i just kind of brush them off, because you know what? they are ignorant. i see people all the time look at me and then look at my bag and are probably wondering "Wth is she doing w/ that bag?" but i know they are just haters because they feel they need to conform to what this world requires of them and we don't.

so you go right on ahead and keep on being who you are sistah! rock that island style (as i do too) and show those who are less aware what being a smart, confident woman who just happens to have an LV bag looks like. we come in all shapes, colors, sizes and forms.

and you look fantastic imho! you have the hardest job in the world and that's being a mom to two young kids! :yahoo:

Here's my two cents:

I love my LV bags. I love them so much and I think we all know by now that I am horribly obsessed with them.

I could care less if I am dressed up, have jeans on, have pajamas on, whatever, I always feel special with my LV bags.

I feel special because I love them and thats all that really matters.

Whatever anyone chooses to spend their money on is their business. But, for me, I know that if someone held up a $1000 awesome outfit and a $1000 LV Bag in front of me......we all know which way I'm going!!!

So, carry your bag with your head up no matter what else you may or may not have on!!! If you FEEL good in it, then thats all that really matters!!