Federal authorities arrested Ebay seller Richgirlscollection/Loukpeach

What would be crazy is, if upon deportation, her ex boyfriend did torture her, for whatever reason, wouldn't matter. The truth can be stranger than fiction. Sometimes you can't even make up things so bizarre as what happens in real life. I wish there could be some way to see how she gets on after she arrives back home.

What would be crazy is, if upon deportation, her ex boyfriend did torture her, for whatever reason, wouldn't matter. The truth can be stranger than fiction. Sometimes you can't even make up things so bizarre as what happens in real life. I wish there could be some way to see how she gets on after she arrives back home.

I doubt very much if she was telling the truth about the ex. Sounds like a bunch of BS to win the judges' sympathy. She's been conning people for years, why would she stop now? Spurned boyfriends with thoughts of vengance probably wouldn't wait years to carry out their threats, and considering that when she goes back home she'll be known as a crook, con artist AND an ex-con, the ex-BF if he even exists will probably do everything he can to make sure he stays as far away from her as possible and pretends he never knew her.

Considering the way Covid-19 is blasting its way through the US prison system, she should be glad to be getting out of the country, although so far Hawaii is one of only 3 states that apparently has not reported any infections, at least in their state system, and the Federal prison(s) in the state are probably the same.

But I'm wondering about any restitution she might still owe as part of her sentence, what happens with that?

If her ex did anything to her, she should address it in their legal system. She has rights. However, if she stays in the states and is released as an older woman imagine the kind of fraud she’d be able to get away with?!

I doubt very much if she was telling the truth about the ex. Sounds like a bunch of BS to win the judges' sympathy. She's been conning people for years, why would she stop now? Spurned boyfriends with thoughts of vengance probably wouldn't wait years to carry out their threats, and considering that when she goes back home she'll be known as a crook, con artist AND an ex-con, the ex-BF if he even exists will probably do everything he can to make sure he stays as far away from her as possible and pretends he never knew her.

Considering the way Covid-19 is blasting its way through the US prison system, she should be glad to be getting out of the country, although so far Hawaii is one of only 3 states that apparently has not reported any infections, at least in their state system, and the Federal prison(s) in the state are probably the same.

But I'm wondering about any restitution she might still owe as part of her sentence, what happens with that?
Exactly! Didn't she originally claim an abusive family situation?

I don't think she could be made to pay whatever she still owes (her assets were probably seized and she is going home with literally the clothes on her back though so those may cover it). I believe it would be too much of a hassle (and also expensive) to try and garnish her wages, etc in her native country.

4 years later and her IG is still open:

and

The pure irony of her last quote

1593796793433.png

I’ve been reading most of this thread since yesterday and I can’t believe she got away with it for so long??
I can’t imagine how many people might be doing similar things on a smaller scale
Ive bought a lot of pre loved items and it worries me I may have accidentally purchased from someone like this without realizing it :shocked: