FEAST your eyes upon... Ink, White,Vert Deau, Emerald, Greige, and Blueberry

OMG rere----i LOVE your collection!! great versatile colours.

also...
i saw that vert d'eau day and my eyes were like this :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

i didn't even know those existed!! where did you find her?? tell me more...how's the leather?
great, another bbag to add to the wishlist, just when i thought i'd be OK for awhile.

evilarchitect - Cool name btw! I got the Vert Deau Day from BalNY. Her leather is TDF, really. Its not thick like my Blueberry Day, and is textured to the max. The veins sort of fade in and out. I also posted more pics of just her in another thread I started. The SA who helped me is Terry, and although she doesn't respond well to emails, (does anyone over there?) she is responsible for picking this gem out for me. As of a month ago, BalNY had 3 left of seagreen Days, but I'm sure they have gotten another shipment since. Get it!

english girl - Yes, I'm certain of it. The pic makes the Emerald City look a lil bit darker, but its Emerald for sure. I've compared the two colors before, and Sapin is much darker. I would have liked to have Sapin too. [=< Funny story about the Emerald though, my first one purchased from Susan Burlingame was actually a defect! One of the stitches was WAYYY off, and so she replaced it with one from Susan San Francisco. And that is the one pictured, she is better than the first.

grande latte
- Your chi is adorable! Is that a puppy picture? Does she still look like that? Mine has grown up since the puppy days (as you see in my avatar), but still precious!

peppy - we'll see. [ ;

chuggie, cheshire, stylefly, verty, fashion, kittenslingerie, nanaz, pinkcaviar, handbagaddict, pinkchristie, monsoon - (I'm typing all these names out cause I want to be able to recognize them in the future...geek, I know!) Thanks for telling Sammie she is a cutie pie. I wish you guys could see her in real life, she acts like a cat sometimes - it's a sight to see. And she wears her heart on her tail... you can always tell what she is feeling by how her tail is situated.

and to all the compliments:
thank you! TPF is totally like crack to me, I sit, browse, drool, and then purchase.

I'm SO coming for Yellow and Purple next.

:upsidedown::choochoo:

Hey again, more pics! Looking at my first post w/ pics, it annoyed me how some bags were turned upside down. So, here are more pics of my babies standing properly and you can see the leather variation as well:

Attachments

• DSC00355.JPG
    DSC00355.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC00356.JPG
    DSC00356.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC00350.JPG
    DSC00350.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC00360.JPG
    DSC00360.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 28
Lovely! I'm totally into Emerald today. It really looks great with the others.

We should start a thread, posting collections and asking other people to suggest what we should buy next!!! Ha.