Favourite K-Beauty Products

I find K-beauty overrated generally, with the exception of sunscreens. So many different kinds and ingredients that aren’t available in the US. Scinic makes my favorites, especially the Cooling Body Sun Bottle. Haven’t been able to find it for sale to the US yet, unfortunately.

I use almost exclusively Korean beauty products and there are too many great products for me to list, but I'm always recommending sheet masks to everyone - the best beauty invention ever IMO as they're just so convenient to use! Plus they're (mostly) very affordable so it's a case of trial and error to find your favourite. However, I will say to avoid Mizon Joyful masks as they smell quite strongly of alcohol.

I also prefer Korean sun creams, such as COSRX Aloe Soothing Sun Cream, which doesn't leave any white cast and feels lightweight on the skin.

I find K-beauty overrated generally, with the exception of sunscreens. So many different kinds and ingredients that aren’t available in the US. Scinic makes my favorites, especially the Cooling Body Sun Bottle. Haven’t been able to find it for sale to the US yet, unfortunately.
I believe you can find Scinic on YesStyle still. Not sure if they have the exact items you are looking for, but might be worth checking out!

I believe you can find Scinic on YesStyle still. Not sure if they have the exact items you are looking for, but might be worth checking out!
Thanks for the suggestion! I had checked there but they don’t have the particular product I like. =( I’m probably gonna have to ask a friend to bring me some next time they fly in from Seoul.

Omg I love K-products I order through online even though the shipping fee is a bit pricey:sad:( idk my skin prefers k-products more
1 My top recommendation for favorite K-Beauty products has to be the Etude House SoonJung pH 6.5 Whip Cleanser. It's a game-changer for my skincare routine

I know the CosRx snail mucin line is a crowd favorite, but I prefer the snail mucin serum from iUNIK. My holy grail toner is Some by Mi's 30 days Miracle Toner; I have rosacea and avoid using facial exfoliants so nothing gets my skin and pores feeling smooth and clearer in a gentle way than this toner. I've been through 2 full size bottles already. My next purchase will be the cleansing balm from Heimish.

Last year I discovered the skin1004 Madagascar Centella Hyalu-Cica range which I love, I also love skincare with a high percentage of Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 such as Muldream Turn Over range.

I've tried so many, now I just use SKII or Sulwhasoo Ginseng line.. and alternate between the two. Asian sunscreens are the best, and I am just now discovering they have really nice handcreams too.