Favorite Glossimer and Liner Pair

rbaby

Insufficient Funds
O.G.
Aug 20, 2007
I just discovered that my Chanel "Spark" glossimer looks awesome paired with my Chanel "Pink Sugar" liner. I have no idea why I never tried this before!

So, I was just curious which liners and glossimers the ladies out here like to pair together. Also, any tips for keping the liner from bleeding?

I rarely use lip liner but since I'm a product junkie I have a few. If I use liner, I use DuWop reverse lip liner. It's clear, so you don't have to worry about the look of harsh lines that IMO look trashy. :s My favorite glossimer? I honestly don't know..I have so many and I am constantly getting new ones because I use them pretty quickly. :sweatdrop:

Oh, sorry. I agree about the liner, I meant I colored my lips with it first, blended, and then put the gloss on top. I did find that the liner bleed a bit though. I think the combo added a nice depth to the gloss.

I rarely use lip liner but since I'm a product junkie I have a few. If I use liner, I use DuWop reverse lip liner. It's clear, so you don't have to worry about the look of harsh lines that IMO look trashy. :s My favorite glossimer? I honestly don't know..I have so many and I am constantly getting new ones because I use them pretty quickly. :sweatdrop:

Me too :sweatdrop: Ok but right now I am wearing Eclipse almost every day...Blizzard is always in my purse...