Favorite Bag Purchase of the Year..so far!

In terms of frequency of use and functionality, it has to be my oversize muse but in terms of irrational,make-me- happy-just-to-look-at-it aspect, my medium beige caviar chanel flap. It is so classy and so faminine.

My new olive green MBMJ Faridah hobo, I just love the magnetic pockets and the color is just gorgeous. I get people stopping me in the mall and complimenting the bag.
My second would be my first ever HH bag, the Anna. What a great shape and style and also very functional.

Ooh, I'd say my new blue Marc Jacobs bag (see avatar). It's so pretty! My suede Kooba Ginger gets an admirable second, though; it's a great all-around bag.

In terms of frequency of use and functionality, it has to be my oversize muse but in terms of irrational,make-me- happy-just-to-look-at-it aspect, my medium beige caviar chanel flap. It is so classy and so faminine.

--great answer! i wasn't sure what to addf to the thread, becasue my favorite of the year was not one I was using a lot (used it only once, but have looked at it many times!), LOL. Wasn't sure if that counted. So, likewise, my favorite, fabulous, irrational purchase was my LV Mono Stephen.

Now for my frequent use, hmm, I'll have to say my Moni Moni Splendor(s). I adore this style and bought it in a few colors. Interestingly, that is the only Moni Moni style that I like (so far, unless something new comes out...)

It has to be my LV damier azur speedy. It as an impulse buy, but it now has become my favorite spring/summer purse. It just makes me happy to look at it.

It has to be my LV damier azur speedy. It as an impulse buy, but it now has become my favorite spring/summer purse. It just makes me happy to look at it.

Ooh, lucky! I love the Damier Azur. I'm not an LV fan in general, but that one makes me drool. I'd love one in a Speedy or Saleya. :yes:

Andrew Marc 'McKenzie' Soft Tote in Beach - Work Bag
Louis Vuitton- Beverly XXL - LOVE IT!!!
Louis Vuitton- Sac Plat - Was a gift - Also for work
Louis Vuitton Agenda- Xmas Gift :biggrin:

My sister Erin sold me an Emily Bag (Vanilla Paris) in Crocodile print Dark Blue, Lovley bag, leather is to a perfection!
:biggrin:

& Sent an order away for my 3rd Louis Vuitton Luggage suitcase (size 70) Lucky year this year, last year only got two bags!
Emma
xo

So far, its my green Smythson Mayfair handbag - I always get compliments when I wear it.

However, I do get the feeling that the best is yet to come as I am currently awaiting delivery of an Alexander McQ Novak and a Belen Echandia Take Me Anywhere bag.:P