Favor for My Worldwide Forum Buddies....

1. for those of you who do not live in the USA....can you guys call your local boutique for me and ask them if they have the Toile De Hermes in the moss green or blue?

I know several people want it...including myself and I have heard that some boutiques worldwide have it.

I am about to ask my SA to do a global search but that can take a few weeks to months...

any help would be appreciated!!!
  2. Do you have a picture??? I'd be glad to.
  3. I live in the US, GUCCI but I'm heading off to Neimans and my local store and I'll enquire for you and let you know if I find anything.
  4. Is this a mousseline or something different? I'm guessing it's not a current design. I'll keep en eye out.
  5. its the mousseline and its called Toile De Hermes.....

see post #1379 of what it looks like.

so if any of you....can call and just ask your SAs for me! it would be great!!

6. Try Hawaii GG (2201 Kalakaua Avenue Honolulu, HI96815 Tel. + 1 808 922 5780 Fax + 1 808 926 7099) ask for Rheanne. I purchased the blue from her this summer and returned it in favor of the red and green. It's worth a try. Do you need the style tag #? (pm me if so). Have you asked the Hermes.com team at the 1-800 # to look it up?
  7. hey there. its all sold out in the USA. i checked a few weeks ago :sad:

thanks Katel!
  8. Since FSH is closed now:sad:...I'll call tomorrow:tup: !!!
  9. oh thanks fromparis!! I appreciate it!!
  10. Good luck GG!
  11. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
  12. You might also try calling Lisa at the NM Troy, MI Hermes.... they have a lot of great scarves and it's kind of off the radar.
  13. If its anywhere fromparis is likely to find it at FSH, but we are all meeting in Bond Street next week so will ask in London then

Am sure the members will find it for gucci girl