Favor for My Worldwide Forum Buddies....

guccigal07

He is Risen
Jun 19, 2006
for those of you who do not live in the USA....can you guys call your local boutique for me and ask them if they have the Toile De Hermes in the moss green or blue?

I know several people want it...including myself and I have heard that some boutiques worldwide have it.

I am about to ask my SA to do a global search but that can take a few weeks to months...

any help would be appreciated!!!

for those of you who do not live in the USA....can you guys call your local boutique for me and ask them if they have the Toile De Hermes in the moss green or blue?

I know several people want it...including myself and I have heard that some boutiques worldwide have it.

I am about to ask my SA to do a global search but that can take a few weeks to months...

any help would be appreciated!!!

Try Hawaii GG (2201 Kalakaua Avenue Honolulu, HI96815 Tel. + 1 808 922 5780 Fax + 1 808 926 7099) ask for Rheanne. I purchased the blue from her this summer and returned it in favor of the red and green. It's worth a try. Do you need the style tag #? (pm me if so). Have you asked the Hermes.com team at the 1-800 # to look it up?

If its anywhere fromparis is likely to find it at FSH, but we are all meeting in Bond Street next week so will ask in London then

Am sure the members will find it for gucci girl

weyyyyyyy