Fashionphile does it again!

I saw a multicolore bandeau on their site the other day and it was pricier than a brand new one at LV!! I felt like emailing them to tell them I just a new one at the store and what's up with their price???

I order a cabas antigua from them and it was mailed to my old address by fedex today. All of my info is entered correctly on paypal and fashionphile. The only thing that makes sense is that someone in the store pulled my old address up from somewhere. Like two years ago, I ordered but didn't registered then! I spoke with Tanya and she doesn't think it was their error as they use the current address entered. None of it makes sense to me...if I didn't do it and they didn't....where did fedex get my old address from??
I cannot change the address myself through fedex and fashionphile won't call fedex until Monday. As deliveries are not valid on saturdays according to Tanya. But fedex said they could deliver it tomorrow if fashionphile called and changed the address to my current one. I'm so confused by the whole thing!!

I can't imagine that with all of their experience they don't realize that they are falsely listing items and almost doubling the price of used, in stock items.

Looks to me like they're taking advantage of the fact that they have built up their reputation and are well trusted. People trust them, and therefore are willing to unknowingly get screwed.

I've emailed them twice about the cigarette case...no response and no change. :sad:

i've always been supportive of fashionphile; have both bought and sold with them a lot of the past 4 years or so. but now i'm irritated with them. after reading all the posts about inflated pricing and now they haven't paid me for an item that sold back in February! since the middle of February (12th) to now they have sold 2 bags and a wallet. i e-mailed this week asking where my payment was and recieved an answer that it would be the end of this month (March). well, it's April and i still don't have my check.

lesson learned: i'm about to sell another bag and it's going to Yoogi's!

Well the fedex employee spoke with his boss and she went ahead and corrected the address. As soon as I get it I will post pics so we can compare it to the ones on fashionphile. It looks brand new on the site with scratches on the front plate only.