fanny pack comeback!?

pnuthead63

Apr 7, 2007
I have read that fanny packs are making a come back as belt bags or waist bags. Where can I find the new and improved, practical yet fashionable belt bags? I've scoured the internet and most are the horrid models reminiscent of the 80's. I envied a hipster wearing a very cool slim pack around her waist by Le Sport Sac. I've gone on the Le Sport Sac website and the belt bag illustrated seems bulky looking. Diesel makes a cute one, but it's not easy to find. Nordstrom has a cool canvas one but is sold out. Please help. I'd like to get one ASAP as a gift for a friend who still, unfortunately, wears the out-dated 80's style.

Thanks.

^
Actually those aren't all that bad. Still they may look werid attatched like that IRL, simply because they move with the wearer like a tail or something. It's very hard to tell from the pictures, but at least those are far from as horrible as the BUM bags from the 90s. :yucky:

I personally DESPISE(LITERALLY..THEY GIVE ME HIVES!LOL!)fanny packs..HOWWEVER there r times when they become necessary.
When I travelled in Europe..it was an essential piece to put my passport and money.....I personally would buy a Gucci one.