Famiglia,Tutti,Transporto,Vacanze First Look Pics

Hmm, I wonder what the inside lining color will be on these bags?

Also the trim/handle colors. There's been a pic of Famiglia floating around that looks like it has black, and I can't imagine Tutti or Trasporto not having black as well. Someone suggested navy for Vacanze, which would look good.

Transporto would look great with either black or grey strap (like the one on Inferno).
Although , I dont like how the characters are spaced .
The famiglia looks better than I thought i would be .

i am definately getting tutti and vacanze! so excited for vacanze since my bday is dec 30th and i'm a holiday girlll

the others are tacky to me.

Transporto would look great with either black or grey strap (like the one on Inferno).
I'm really hoping the Trasporto trim will be grey like Inferno, I think it would match a lot better than black.

I bet Tutti and Famiglia will have black trim, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did a color trim like navy on the Vacanze. They did brown on Pirata and Foresta, olive on the olive camo, and tan on Amore, so they could do a color, especially it it's going to be the last LS/toki ever.

As for the qees, didn't someone post that they were told by a Sportsac SA that there might be an Adios quee coming up? I hope so, because I can't stand the existing one!

Hmm...I am not sure how I am feeling about the Transporto. Too much space in the background. Seems like it needs more...LOVE the little monkey and boy with the turban on the flying carpet!!! And the last print is AWESOME. I wasn't sure if I was going to want it. But there is soooo much detail! LOVE IT!!!

i absolutely LOVE tutti, trasporto, and vacanze! famiglia is growing on me though after seeing the swatch so maybe something small like a bambino or a dolce :] but I'd REALLY like tutti in mamma mia...i hope they're still making it! as for trasporto and vacanze...maybe zuccas? bvs? arrrggg...

hi all! man.. i thought i would be more excited for transporto... but i do love vacanze :heart:

besides pulse... does anyone know what stores and webstores will be selling these prints? will macy's be getting these? and is it for sure that the lesportsac stores will no longer be carrying them? how about lesportsac online?... and to pre-order with pulse... do you have to prepay or pay when they get their bags? thanks all!!!