Falling in love again....

WOWWW!! those are fantastic pictures. i just picked up a new grenat city myself but haven't gotten around to using her (rotating 2 other bbags right now). i might have to bring her out of her dustbag tonight, after seeing your pics!

amazing how the flash vs. no flash pics really make the color look so different!

Thanks!:shame: I'm sure your brand new Grenat will break in just as nicely!!:heart: Wear her well!!

YUMMMMY that is GORGEOUS chinkee!! That's some of the BEST grenat leather I've seen. A lot of the ones I've seen IRL are stiff with lots of white veins. Ick. If I could find a black city with leather like yours, I'd be sooo happy. Esp love the last pic you posted.

I'm having the same experience w/my mogano right now- she was sitting in her dustbag for a long time because I was buying so many bags in a short period. I've been using her for the past few weeks, and like you, I'm falling in love all over again, and gaining more of an appreciation for the city style (tho I still find the day the most comfy to use).
Oooh!! Mogano is another gorgeous color!! I have it in a First and the leather is just devine!! I got lucky with this Grenat I suppose.:love:

O :wtf: M:wtf: G:wtf:. That grenat is DEEEEEEEVINE!!!!!! Oh lord, I think I just snorted milk up my nose.

:P You're too nice, dear! You are my Bbag Queen! I think I may be your long lost sister...:sneaky:

Gorgeous! I am falling in love with her too!!! LOL

Kat

Awwwww, so sweet of you, lovely!!