~Fall 2010 loot~ Post your September/October purchases HERE!

la6

O.G.
Sep 4, 2008
Fall has fell upon us now, and it's about time for a new reveal thread- feel free to share your newest purchases for September & October here! I'll start... :P

I got my black Quilted Flame Satchel and I looove it so much! :cloud9: Really impressed with this bag and the leather is so soft. If anyone is on the fence about getting one of the quilted bags, you should totally go for it! I'm also planning to get a Quilted MAM in another color... will post more pics when that arrives :nuts:

...Oh but my only complaint is that this bag was supposed to come with a strap but did not.

DSC_2256.jpg

DSC_2255.jpg

DSC_2258.jpg

So pretty! I thought LB said RM told them it'd come with strap too ?! But now looking at the bag there's no ring on the bag for a strap to hook onto...so I am a bit confused too lol
It is gorgeous though! Which colour quilted MAM are you thinking?
Also can we see mod pics please???? ;)

Sad... My September purchase was lost in the end of the July/August thread... may I share here?
:amuse:

Just on pic... the other are in the Summertime thread...

My new Concord MAB

DSC09305.jpg

Fall has fell upon us now, and it's about time for a new reveal thread- feel free to share your newest purchases for September & October here! I'll start... :P

I got my black Quilted Flame Satchel and I looove it so much! :cloud9: Really impressed with this bag and the leather is so soft. If anyone is on the fence about getting one of the quilted bags, you should totally go for it! I'm also planning to get a Quilted MAM in another color... will post more pics when that arrives :nuts:

...Oh but my only complaint is that this bag was supposed to come with a strap but did not.

DSC_2256.jpg

DSC_2255.jpg

:love::love::love: