FAKE HERMES RESELLERS ONLINE- true stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

constance

O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
by the way, i'm not sure if this has been asked before,
what do you ladies think about www.hermesgalleria.com aka www.haleyscouture.com aka www.sacexotique.com?

anyone bought from this company already?
any authenticity issues raised?

the birkin prices are "more reasonable" compared to other resellers, esp those selling on ebay, although still more than retail.

for example:
a brand new (J stamp) anthracite porosus 30cm birkin is priced at $25,000
a brand new (J stamp) fuschia ostrich 30cm birkin is priced at $15,900
a brand new (J stamp) caramel epson 35cm birkin is priced at $7,900

I have never seen this site and have no idea about whether this reseller is reputable (the website sure is slick though), but I have nowhere near the knowledge of some of the Hermes experts on this site. But the blue jean croc is TDF (assumig that it is authentic).

I have visited there countless times and I wonder the same. I am one of those people who worry about purchasing anyting authentic from anyone other than the actual maker.

I am trying to get over that fear that I have by listening to all your success stories on the forum.

I bought that Birkin Book she is advertising on her site...paid with Paypal, and got an immediate response that she is moving and will be closed for several days!!! HA! I'll let you all know if I ever receive the book - thank God I didn't get a bag:lol: !!!!

I have been wondering about these guys for soo long!! They mention that they are in Palm Beach and that you can set up a meeting to view the bags in person.

Kellybag, you are in Palm Beach correct? Have you thought about scoping them out??

How is the book?

Haven't got it yet...but it was a public holiday today (Queen Elizabeth's birthday...she wears a lot of h scarves!), so I'm waiting on the mail.

You can get it through amazon as well......might be a better way to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.