Fake Coach!!!!

damienmomma

COACH LOVER
Aug 10, 2007
YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE! THAT EVERYONE AND THEIR MOMMA HAS FAKE COACH NOW A DAYS!! I WORK HARD SO THAT I CAN BUY MYSELF THE REAL THING! I HATE WHEN PEOPLE LOOK AT MY PURSES AND WONDER IF THEY ARE REAL SOME ASK YOU BUT OTHER'S HAVE THAT DOUBT IN THEIR EYES. I HAVE TOLD OF FEW OF THESE PEOPLE THAT ASK ME IF IT'S REAL "YEAH IT'S REAL I DON'T FRONT WITH FAKE S***!" LOL. I AM WRITING THIS BECAUSE I WENT TO THE FLEA MARKET IN MY HOME TOWN AND EVERYONE HAD A COACH PURSE UGH!! I KNOW FOR A FACT THEY WERE NOT REAL BECAUSE YOU CAN SEE THE CHEAP MATERIAL. SORRY JUST HAD TO VENT! :cursing:

I would be embarassed to carry a fake anything.
I mean, yeah, sometimes I cant afford the real thing, but that means just to wait.
-.-
Jeez.

Women think carrying fake designer bags makes em look good, as so when another woman carries an authentic , when in fact it makes them look less then what they think they would look like with a real.

Hard to understand what i just wrote, but I think you guys get my point. =]

I agree, there seem to be a lot of fake Coach's out there. I volunteer in a museum and am shocked at the number of tourists who carry obvious fakes. Just a couple of days ago I saw a horrible fake patchwork bag! It annoys me, especially considering there is a a Coach outlet store a little over an hour away where you can get the real thing for as much as what you're paying for the fake bag.