Faithful to one bbag style or like variety?

I like variety in both styles and colour. But certain styles do *not* work on me; e.g. City, Purse, any of the larger styles, mid-/afternoon, mini-/bowling. Some colours also do not work with my warm-toned wardrobe, e.g. magenta. And I dislike dark colours like brown and black.

I have a variety of styles but I would buy only weekenders, couriers, and extra couriers if I could! I do like the Twiggys too. I'm also noticing that the mini Twiggy and fit quite a few things in there for such a small bag.

This is where b-bags are really dangerous. They've got it covered on both ends: plentiful styles, plentiful colors. If I'm not diversifying my colors, I'm diversifying the styles! I pretty much love most of the styles. Still waiting to experience the box, and weekender. Work is on the way, can't wait!

You're so right! perhaps i'm just afraid to try too many styles and then, get hooked on all of them! :Push: bec. already I see the attraction of their beautiful colors and leather vatiations! which is why there are so many people buying all diff. colors in even one style. :love:

thanks for all the posts so far! everyone's collection really is so diverse bec. of the many combinations of styles plus color!

perhaps I should stick to my prior decison to try out a PT instead of being "safe" and sticking to city's....since I already know I like the city for its size and versatility. :shrugs: And I'll just repeat what EVERYONE else have been saying all along-- bbags are addicting and it gets soooo confusing choosing what color in what style :confused1: but that't prob. one of the lures and fun of the bbag...a bit like how men (and women) will sit for hours playing fantasy baseball: tweaking their teams, trading, watching players play on tv, then going back online to check the player's stats, make offers for a trade...then talking for hours with everyone they meet about their team, etc. then the following season, it begins all over again with another fantasysport! and for bbag lovers, it begins all over again with new colors and perhaps even another added new style! :roflmfao: Bbags truly can be an ideal hobby--albeit a very expensive one :rolleyes:

a part of me would like to get another city instead and keep them all uniform and same style...something about having a collection in the same style seems so nice and neat...even fun! does this make any sense? For instance I would be able to store them all stacked up on top of each other without any being longer or wider...and it would be nice to look at all the diff. colors together in the same style...

Just wanted to add that I totally get what you mean... I am anal-retentive like this – I like my things to stack up and square off neatly. Bet you are a perfectionist too! But it's not the best trait to have... :shame:

Takes one to know one... :graucho:

Just wanted to add that I totally get what you mean... I am anal-retentive like this – I like my things to stack up and square off neatly. Bet you are a perfectionist too! But it's not the best trait to have... :shame:

Takes one to know one... :graucho:

LOL! :yes: though not extreme, I def. have a side of me that's like this! I know I can't really get a huge collection, so I'd like my little collection to be PERFECT and complete on its own....! :girlsigh: then perhaps I will be happy and not want any more??? perhaps I am protecting myself??? :s
the psychology of bag-collecting can be so interesting...but probably in another thread...