fainting bridesmaid

You're not a bad person - it was your wedding which to most women is the most important day of their lives. I understand how it feels to have someone "steal your show". KWIM?

But I agree with everyone to just let it go. The girl was pregnant and I don't think she was thinking to herself, "Okay, time to faint so I can ruin _____'s wedding." Did she apologize for causing a scene at your wedding? While it is a little (ok, VERY) late to talk to her about what happened, if it will make you feel better then you might want to.

The real question is..."Why did you ask her to be in your wedding in the first place?" I know a couple of hypochondriacs and they're just after attention. I have already determined that a couple of my friends will not be in my bridal party because of their need to always have the spotlight on them.

she's one of us girls that have known each other since we were 4, so, not to include her would really be a shock. plus, all issues aside, she's a good friend. one of the girls in our group got married last weekend was very relieved that she wasn't in her wedding (since she'd just had a baby, she wasn't able).

To answer Liz_x3's question, there wasn't any discussion between us regarding what happened, she didn't say anything and neither did i. and i won't bring it up, what happened happened, theres no point in bringing up now, spose i just need to let it go :P

IMO, there is no reason to be upset if you knew she had a fainting problem prior to you asking her to be a part of your wedding. if you wanted your day to be perfect, then you should not have asked her to be a BM.

Did she HONESTLY faint or was she being dramatic?
If she HONESTLY fainted...then you are being very selfish!
If she was being dramatic and the typical hypochondriac...the I would have probably knocked her ass out :lecture:if she did that at my wedding! Give her a reason to faint.

Did she HONESTLY faint or was she being dramatic?
If she HONESTLY fainted...then you are being very selfish!
If she was being dramatic and the typical hypochondriac...the I would have probably knocked her ass out :lecture:if she did that at my wedding! Give her a reason to faint.

hehe :lol: you crack me up! no, it was not an "honest faint," if that was the case, i would have felt awful and would have been worried about her.

As long as you handled yourself with poise and integrity in front of the guests, they all think well of you. Your friend is probably the laughing stock tho LOL

Like another poster said, weddings with some "drama" are the most memorable. Like my sister's -- everything went smoothly until they exchanged rings -- she dropped his ring and it rolled away and the groomsmen had to go searching for it!! :sweatdrop: My sister shrugged her shoulders and put on a little funny act of not knowing where to place the ring for the attendees. It was funny but in a really adorable way and memorable. :roflmfao:

hehe :lol: you crack me up! no, it was not an "honest faint," if that was the case, i would have felt awful and would have been worried about her.

Woah...then yea, I would have been heated. I would have deff. confronted her.
Now, its a little too late...its been a year, so I say just let it go. I still cant believe someone would do that to a "friend" at her wedding. Wow. People never cease to amaze me!

she's one of us girls that have known each other since we were 4, so, not to include her would really be a shock. plus, all issues aside, she's a good friend. one of the girls in our group got married last weekend was very relieved that she wasn't in her wedding (since she'd just had a baby, she wasn't able).

To answer Liz_x3's question, there wasn't any discussion between us regarding what happened, she didn't say anything and neither did i. and i won't bring it up, what happened happened, theres no point in bringing up now, spose i just need to let it go :P

Yes, you probably do just need to pass it by. :smile: